I bleed blue! Variance/Tracking is my bag baby! 22 25.00%
Purple! I like being able to run away to the bank and AFK 60 68.18%
Loraen is my hero! 11 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

At first, I thought you meant "roleplay" when you said "purple."

There's blue. There's red. And never the twin shall meet.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At first, I thought you meant "roleplay" when you said "purple."

There's blue. There's red. And never the twin shall meet.
How would you feel about a green server where everyone is a GM?
Old 02-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. PVP in dungeons only.
2. Increase dungeon ZEMs ~33% and decrease outdoor ZEMs ~10%
3. No XP loss on PVP death, but characters respawn with 10% life and 0% mana after a PVP death.
4. Group/guildmates are immune to detrimental spells (half the reason I refused to play on red was that I couldn't use color flux. That's just gimp).
I'm abstaining at the moment, but I have a few issues with your purple-specific rule-set.
2. Druids and bards especially level faster in open space than in dungeons. You are gimping a class because his play-style is out of the box. I'm not saying increase the outdoor ZEM, but why the nerf, especially for druid's (who can only kite 4 instead of the whole zone)?
3. Again gimping players based on class. Healers will be infinitely better off than non-healers since mana regenerates faster than HP. (INT casters and non-caster melee really get screwed here).
Old 02-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SZ ruleset or GTFO
I would play this.
Old 02-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I voted twice
I voted four times
Old 02-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How would you feel about a green server where everyone is a GM?
Nah. "Too many chefs..." and all that.

Now, a green server where everybody is a troll is cool.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

SZ rule set+ item loot would be sweet.
and if it included the HIE CLR worshipping veeshan bug would def roll my clr again (shes named veeshaan for a reason! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm abstaining at the moment, but I have a few issues with your purple-specific rule-set.
2. Druids and bards especially level faster in open space than in dungeons. You are gimping a class because his play-style is out of the box. I'm not saying increase the outdoor ZEM, but why the nerf, especially for druid's (who can only kite 4 instead of the whole zone)?
3. Again gimping players based on class. Healers will be infinitely better off than non-healers since mana regenerates faster than HP. (INT casters and non-caster melee really get screwed here).
I agree with both of these,
2) well, there are already a retarded amount of druids on this server, they can learn to dungeon, or chose to lonewolf solo outside. Bard's will still AE kite entire zones regardless so it won't really affect them
3) INT casters actually might be fine here as well.. well 2/4 of them. Necros can lifetap and ENCs can troll/iksar illusion (although that doesn't gain nearly as much HP as a heal) But wizards/mages are definitly screwed unless a healer is with them.
Melees are fucked even if they have mana pools. Even in classic pvp and red99/vztz melees are just always fucked on pvp. but in this case because everyone will be in every dungeon it wouldnt matter, because there would be healers galore from all the druids.

voted purple. but should merge red/blue together and do this.
not classic server, it's classic era. let's make a server where verant could have succeeded as another Zek but over looked.

but my opinion on this could change if we keep going on progression after velious. because Luclin will basically be a blood bath. Especially in Paludal.

Just my 2c there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Aviak

Kind of stupid. Theres like 100 people on red at max, opening up another server would just be stupid.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:51 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

sounds like a way to lose a lot of players (those who don't roll around with a hit squad)
Closed Thread