Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the only question here is was Lhancelot the hacker that took it down, or just an EC tunnel rat who can't pay his rent?
Both of your fantasies are wrong here.

Raev, you have a serious superiority complex. That being said, keep collecting those pixels they really make you important here.

On a side note, I can guarantee you have more plats than I ever have had on this server.

I am just tired of the crying about this site. It has no impact on my experience here on P99 whether it is up or down tbh.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think we are on to something....
I think you are a conformist. Be anything but that...
Old 11-04-2016, 11:27 AM
Orc

Expiration Date: 09-nov-2016
Old 11-04-2016, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ha! Thanks for that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2016, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keary [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
conspicuous
Old 11-04-2016, 11:35 AM
Orc

whois record =)
Old 11-04-2016, 11:36 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both of your fantasies are wrong here.

Raev, you have a serious superiority complex. That being said, keep collecting those pixels they really make you important here.

On a side note, I can guarantee you have more plats than I ever have had on this server.

I am just tired of the crying about this site. It has no impact on my experience here on P99 whether it is up or down tbh.
Didn't you make this crying thread about this site? If it has no impact on you why create threads about it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-04-2016, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQBallzz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't you make this crying thread about this site? If it has no impact on you why create threads about it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why not? it's entertaining seeing how serious people get over a site that simply shows the prices of items being bought/sold on a game.

I just felt like moaning about the people who are moaning about P99 Auction site being killed, that's all.

Nothing complicated here.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am just tired of the crying about this site.
The only person whining here is you. Your projection level is off the charts.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Why not? it's entertaining seeing how serious people get over a site that simply shows the prices of items being bought/sold on a game.

I just felt like moaning about the people who are moaning about P99 Auction site being killed, that's all.

Nothing complicated here.
And now we're moaning about the person moaning about the people moaning about the person moaning about the people moaning about said website. This is starting to be productive after all.

Originally posted by Harrison: I repeat, what kind of pathetic pussy is too afraid to post on the forums under their character's name?
Closed Thread