Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Default Which is sexier?

Balancing sexiness against min max.. I have one final character I want to make and I want her to be a tank. No ogre or troll. Honestly its either an erudite sk or paladin, high elf paladin, barbarian warrior, dark elf sk.. I am leaning toward the erudite or high elf because I like the battle beastly lady in an armored fancy dress.

I don't care about natures defender as much but.. Ill be only gently twinked (I.e. a nathsar, banded armor, shiny brass shield, wraithbone hammer, sword of skyfire) and wondering whats more likely to be successful on the server (i.e. id never even consider epic for any class as a possibility due to hard core lockdown on all raids) ive got the character envisioned and the desire to tank but not sure how much an sk is gimped vs a paladin and I do know creating either is gimpy in p99 regardless. So whats sexy? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-16-2017, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Erudite SK or Paladin is going to look amazing in full plate. With Paladin you can eventually get Soul Fire for extra style points, but SKs also have a huge variety of cool looking weapons.

Don't worry about what's in high demand too much, pally vs sk is an age old argument but when it comes down to it both are highly valued in groups and to be frank both are more useful than warriors in group situations due to their versatility. SK and Pally can both solo, but SKs are generally faster at it.
Old 06-16-2017, 05:36 PM
Banned

erudite or dark elf for sure
Old 06-16-2017, 05:56 PM
Orc

Erudite SK or Pal would both be rare. And they have some amazing armor to chose from.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Balancing sexiness against min max.. I have one final character I want to make and I want her to be a tank. No ogre or troll. Honestly its either an erudite sk or paladin, high elf paladin, barbarian warrior, dark elf sk.. I am leaning toward the erudite or high elf because I like the battle beastly lady in an armored fancy dress.

I don't care about natures defender as much but.. Ill be only gently twinked (I.e. a nathsar, banded armor, shiny brass shield, wraithbone hammer, sword of skyfire) and wondering whats more likely to be successful on the server (i.e. id never even consider epic for any class as a possibility due to hard core lockdown on all raids) ive got the character envisioned and the desire to tank but not sure how much an sk is gimped vs a paladin and I do know creating either is gimpy in p99 regardless. So whats sexy? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sexy is a non min maxer who knows how to play their class irregardless of their race or gear. Sexy, and the best group-mate, hands down.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:18 AM
Banned

Dark elf SK is max sexy
Old 06-18-2017, 12:41 AM
Banned

I believe human SK is the best.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:53 AM
Kobold

Human rogue is looking pretty good IMO
Old 06-18-2017, 02:40 AM
Sarnak

Paladin epic is not that difficult to get, to be honest.
Old 06-18-2017, 03:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanderTruewield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Paladin epic is not that difficult to get, to be honest.
The dragon drops are the most worst.

Does Ghoulbane drop off the High Elf Paladin in West (or is it South? The one that isn't connected to Greater Faydark) Felwithe on p99? I mean yeah it would take a group or whatever, maybe more, instead of being an easy solo, but that's still an easier, guaranteed spawn that drops it every time and respawns every 15 minutes instead of the godamn LGuk drop or questing it.
Closed Thread