Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omg. Laughing. Dying. Haha!
Old 11-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess I have the opposite experience. I have several cats, they all live outside and always have. They're fat and happy and won't stay inside even if I try to take them in. I live in the country in the middle of no where and none of them have ever been eaten by animals, or contracted rabies. I guess its just how you raise them.
I live in northern NJ which is one of the most densely populated areas in the country. I had one cat long ago hit by a car and another suffer unexplained injuries after roaming around outside. One was a pretty severe stomach wound like she tried to jump over a fence and missed.

My current cats couldn't care less about the outside and I'm happy with that. I know they're safe and warm, and ever since my dog got hit by a car right in front of me as a child (extremely traumatic) I have a pretty severe fear of animals being hit by cars so no outside for any of them ever again.
Old 11-01-2014, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in northern NJ which is one of the most densely populated areas in the country. I had one cat long ago hit by a car and another suffer unexplained injuries after roaming around outside. One was a pretty severe stomach wound like she tried to jump over a fence and missed.

My current cats couldn't care less about the outside and I'm happy with that. I know they're safe and warm, and ever since my dog got hit by a car right in front of me as a child (extremely traumatic) I have a pretty severe fear of animals being hit by cars so no outside for any of them ever again.
You only saw one of your dogs hit by a car? Lucky guy.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenzig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You only saw one of your dogs hit by a car? Lucky guy.
Ouch you saying you saw more than one? I was like 11 when it happened and it was the single most traumatic thing that's ever happened to me. Right in front of me.

Fuck I'm depressed now.
Old 11-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

I had a doberman one time that got loose while I was cutting my grass, watched him get hit like 10 feet away from me. The guy never stopped to check or anything... I buried him moments later. Parents weren't home either so that was a tough ordeal.

I feel bad for anyone who loses their fur babies.. We had to bury a kitten a few days ago because the momma abandoned her and her sister, both were sick with pneumonia... Fortunately her sister is doing well now that we brought her to the vet, but its still sad. She runs around the house looking for her, and when she hears a cat outside meow, she goes berserk at the door... Poor thing.

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 11-02-2014, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ouch you saying you saw more than one? I was like 11 when it happened and it was the single most traumatic thing that's ever happened to me. Right in front of me.

Fuck I'm depressed now.
Yeah. Quite a bit actually. Not that I didn't feel horrible when it happened, but it did teach me an important lesson about pet ownership. Your pets will die at some point. It may be sudden, it may be of old age, but you have to face it if you want to own pets.
Old 11-03-2014, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviann [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a doberman one time that got loose while I was cutting my grass, watched him get hit like 10 feet away from me. The guy never stopped to check or anything... I buried him moments later. Parents weren't home either so that was a tough ordeal.
Pretty much what happened to me.

I had a cat years ago, the same time my dog got hit, that killed it's kittens and wouldn't suffer any other cats in the house. Other than that she was a terrific cat. Hurt like hell when she finally died like 10 years ago.

Quote:
Yeah. Quite a bit actually. Not that I didn't feel horrible when it happened, but it did teach me an important lesson about pet ownership. Your pets will die at some point. It may be sudden, it may be of old age, but you have to face it if you want to own pets.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] yep. It's like an investment in heartache.
Old 11-04-2014, 01:41 AM
Planar Protector

All these kittens are looking up and wondering why there are so many words in cat thread.

Old 11-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Old 11-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Closed Thread