Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 06:55 PM
Kobold

I think every feature of Luclin has been listed in this thread as either hated or good with a roughly even distribution on either side.
Old 02-19-2014, 07:26 PM
Fire Giant

I just really enjoyed the planes progression and like I said: PoP expanded on the lore of the Gods, and made it more tangible. I just liked it alot, aside from the PoK books. Features made PoP bad, not the xpac or content itself.

Asher
Old 02-20-2014, 09:20 AM
Large Rat

Simply put~

Luclin content with no port spires/bazaar.
Planes of Power with no working PoK stones, spell merchants, or tradeskill supply merchants.

Still need The Nexus to zone over to Shadow Haven and Netherbian Lair.
Still need PoK for quests and Plane of Tranquility.

I'd be more in favor of custom content, but then again the above suggestion might be easier to accomplish and churn out.

Also strip AA? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Thugicorn; 02-20-2014 at 09:23 AM..
Old 02-20-2014, 10:44 AM
Kobold

Spires were great for druids.
People with money still wanted fast ports and ports to CS and places in luclin.
What we didn't get was people begging us for ports to NK while we are trying to level in another zone.

Porting as a business was really only worthwhile before luclin and for druids under about level 40. Doing the odd port is still good money, but sitting around doing nothing waiting for business is not.

KEI is where the real buff money was. Until everyone passed the point where money was much use and started mgb'ing it.

I'd like to see luclin. IIRC there was a lot more nodrop gear at the high end which would fix a lot of the problems with this server. (If a lot of it was made nodrop now it would be a good thing IMO)

Bazaar would cost the admin a bunch of bandwidth dollars. SOE really dropped the ball on that one.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

I would rather see more frequent (as opposed to the two years it is taking for velious) custom zones every 6 months or so than waiting 4 years for a modified Luclin or PoP. Warrens, Stonebrunt, Jaggedpine next for sure.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(as opposed to the two years it is taking for velious)
Sick burn, crack the whip some more at those volunteers.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

I like Luclin - I feel lazy reposting my Luclin post on the monthly Luclin thread.

Anyhow, it's a very gameplay driven expansion that is not well received due to both aesthetic and story reasons.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:14 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would rather see more frequent (as opposed to the two years it is taking for velious)
Interesting point about this.. is it takes less time to fully create a story world, populate it, and test it than it takes to replicate one by researching.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Warrens, Stonebrunt, Jaggedpine next for sure.
And the Runnyeye, Befallen revamps. Doing all 5 at once would be really cool IMO.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting point about this.. is it takes less time to fully create a story world, populate it, and test it than it takes to replicate one by researching.
Trolls bro, trolls.
Closed Thread