Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2014, 05:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should of made this thread like 3 days ago. Quiet already rejoined and was spotted making gains on the dkp charts in Sky last night.
no ones talking, so i'm posting
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:35 AM
Sarnak

Hehehehe
Old 01-24-2014, 05:52 AM
Kobold

Sounds like Red Dawn has a fantastic System in place.

Sell blooming onions for dkp.
Disband guild get invited back with no repercussions.

Starting to sound like another guild everyones likes to hate on.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds like Red Dawn has a fantastic System in place.

Sell blooming onions for dkp.
Disband guild get invited back with no repercussions.

Starting to sound like another guild everyones likes to hate on.
Blooming onons for dkp? What you talking about

Disband guild and invited back, yeah that's pretty much whats goin on with all guilds on this server.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:55 AM
Planar Protector

After discussing the thing i've actually found my self on Quiets side tho, I mean the guy was in air when the bow dropped, and he DID have the higher DKP at the time the bow dropped, so per automatic i think he should get the bow if i chooses to use his dkp for it.

Just my opinion tho, i'm no officer
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:12 AM
Kobold

Sounds like you guys doing quiet dirty to be honest. But it's hard to tell cause your dkp system is so retarded.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After discussing the thing i've actually found my self on Quiets side tho, I mean the guy was in air when the bow dropped, and he DID have the higher DKP at the time the bow dropped, so per automatic i think he should get the bow if i chooses to use his dkp for it.

Just my opinion tho, i'm no officer
Wrong was no ranger in sky when the bow dropped. Who the fuck is feeding you this info Tune?
Old 01-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Aviak

I'd give it to Exed, people disbanding over pixels is toxic. Sounds like Quiet would just take the bow and go Nilly or quit anyway.
Old 01-24-2014, 07:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wrong was no ranger in sky when the bow dropped. Who the fuck is feeding you this info Tune?
Probably, the norrathian wind stinks of troll right about now, i've been had
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-24-2014, 08:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could however after thinking about it feel how it could be unfair not getting the item considering he was there went it dropped (not sure but i guess he was) and as it dropped he had the highest dkp.

Like i said, this thread is merely to straighten out the story cuz no ones talking

I just wanna make sure bow goes to anyone but Lite's up and coming ranger, cuz if that would happen you'll see some true smedy rustled nuts
I ran the raid it dropped on and no rangers were present, the reason why it went to the guild bank. And while you're at it why don't you stop with the drama threads while you're ahead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Closed Thread