Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 01:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...d.php?t=115768

you traded the AoN for this account, yes? who did you get the AoN from?
Subway Jared or Jared Subway .... some ogre warrior, hes a good guy dont think he would knowingly trade me anything duped or fishy
Old 07-23-2013, 01:27 PM
Fire Giant

bump
Old 07-23-2013, 05:54 PM
Skeleton

take any other chars besides bard??
Old 07-24-2013, 12:37 AM
Kobold

mah dude freez, bump
Old 07-24-2013, 05:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drooid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
take any other chars besides bard??
prefer bard...or take trades.. would like anotha AoN ,, or mage.... or warrior
Old 07-24-2013, 11:12 AM
Kobold

You offered to trade your account for a 52 bard account.. clearly you are in a hurry to trade this account away since that's CLEARLY lopsided in the other guys favour. I strongly recommend you guys give it a good month for this AoN bs to clear up before you trade for this account.

Also as a side note, and this part is purely speculative and in my opinion. I doubt the account geared is worth an AoN in the first place (I haven't seen all the gear, but I can't imagine him having another 400k in loots or so to make up for the diff in value) So you took a loss from AoN-->Shm and now are willing to take a massive loss on shm-->brd? hmmmm...That'd be a very lucrative proposition if you turned nothing (duped aon) into a 52 bard... but if you look at it prima facie, AoN for 52 bard...nonepicced...

Also when you consider the fact that the original transaction involving the item in question (AoN for epic shaman) the only way to avoid any kind of loss on your part would be to do a further transaction so that your profits weren't removed or returned to original owner. Which AFAIK is how the GMs deal with things like this.

Use your head, avoid this.
My brother is in a persistant quasi-vegetative state. I am sorry if my attempt to give him a single drop of joy as I power level character after character for him, as his one good eye looks on from *his own* computer and blinks "go go go!" at me is somehow too much for you.
Last edited by Dostarr; 07-24-2013 at 11:18 AM..
Old 07-24-2013, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

He offered me the shaman account, a Fungi, a BCG and a Mana Robe (is there even a mana robe floating around outside a guild??) for my Bard. He didnt know it was me..just msged my bard randomly.

If a deal is too good to be true it most likely is...buyers beware.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:07 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tajin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Subway Jared or Jared Subway .... some ogre warrior, hes a good guy dont think he would knowingly trade me anything duped or fishy
I think all speculation would need to be towards this guy, not Tajin. I know for sure he got the AoN from Subway.
Mistersmilez - P99 Monk <Forceful Entry>
Vermouth - R99 Druid
Old 07-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He offered me the shaman account, a Fungi, a BCG and a Mana Robe (is there even a mana robe floating around outside a guild??) for my Bard. He didnt know it was me..just msged my bard randomly.

If a deal is too good to be true it most likely is...buyers beware.

I was being sarcastic, by offering u all these items like BCG, and Manarobe because u werent accepting what i could offer. I really cant believe u didnt get that by the way i messaged u.. I actually do have a fungi though.....i know i wasnt going to get ur bard,.. so i wanted to see if u would take the trade lol .. Diashi is a baller bard..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dostarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You offered to trade your account for a 52 bard account.. clearly you are in a hurry to trade this account away since that's CLEARLY lopsided in the other guys favour. I strongly recommend you guys give it a good month for this AoN bs to clear up before you trade for this account.

Also as a side note, and this part is purely speculative and in my opinion. I doubt the account geared is worth an AoN in the first place (I haven't seen all the gear, but I can't imagine him having another 400k in loots or so to make up for the diff in value) So you took a loss from AoN-->Shm and now are willing to take a massive loss on shm-->brd? hmmmm...That'd be a very lucrative proposition if you turned nothing (duped aon) into a 52 bard... but if you look at it prima facie, AoN for 52 bard...nonepicced...

Also when you consider the fact that the original transaction involving the item in question (AoN for epic shaman) the only way to avoid any kind of loss on your part would be to do a further transaction so that your profits weren't removed or returned to original owner. Which AFAIK is how the GMs deal with things like this.

Use your head, avoid this.
Also u guys are speculating way too much lol... I aint mad atcha, sometimes a lopsided trade is just a trade... I got my AoN legitly by trade from someone in IB... and now i am trying to play a bard by any means necessary.... Think what u want, but i just want to play a bard... I am willing to get escrow, im not a bad person.... Sometimes when a person wants something bad enough, they are willing to overpay... I have done nothing to grant all this ill will, besides i got scammed by someone.. and wouldnt want anyone to go thru this... and I just want to play my dream account.... I let my haters be my motivators lol
Last edited by Tajin; 07-24-2013 at 02:23 PM..
Old 07-24-2013, 03:27 PM
Kobold

You didn't attack my argument at all.

You are seriously offering an AoN (regardless of where you got it or hwatever) for a 52 bard...thats 600k for a 70k toon at best..

While he's not ACTUALLY trading the AoN for a 52 bad.. he did trade an AoN for the iks shm account which he offered for a 52 bard.. so essentially it's AoN for 52 bard..

I'm not speculating, and you can say it's all jokes...but you offered it to now TWO bards who've come out and said something.

Whether or not you are the bad guy, with the sudden appearance of an influx of AoNs and your purchasing one and trading it and your sudden "desire to trade" that account. It's not looking to good for you.

Also, escrow won't save you when GMs are going through cleaning up all the damage from duped AoNs (if that is in fact what happened..which all evidence points to). GMs will MOST LIKELY..remove the duped AoNs and attempt to at least reimburse the immediate trades for the AoNs.. after all if you purchased one for 600k, and GMs just took out the duped AoN, guy who exploited the dupe would still have 600k.. and that'd just be fucked. Accounts may be outside that realm, since that's a pita...but who wants to get a new account and potentially lose it.. If you wanted a bard, you shoulda sold the AoN and purchased a 50+ bard for 70k imo.
My brother is in a persistant quasi-vegetative state. I am sorry if my attempt to give him a single drop of joy as I power level character after character for him, as his one good eye looks on from *his own* computer and blinks "go go go!" at me is somehow too much for you.
Closed Thread