Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gonna need logs of who was grouped with who and who was bound where! I SWEAR TO GOD IF THAT WAS A GATE POT YOU'RE GROUNDED MISTER.
Rare Spawn with a terrible loot table. Ladies and Gentlemen I present Heallun Rumblebelly.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This isn't to open a can of worms, but the truth needs to be admitted here. Taken first tried to gate to spawns on FFA mobs. They were also the first to put mages on FFA spawns. We were clear from Day one we would rather race.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot...e_kettle_black
Old 10-28-2014, 03:20 PM
Kobold

I didn't read all 10 pages of this crap because I'm not involved in the raid scene yet, but...

There are what, 13 guilds in Class R? Getting rid of trackers or adjusting the variance is never going to solve the problem that there are way too many guilds competing for the same targets.

Reduce the spawn times. Dramatically. Get rid of FTE for 90% of the targets and put everyone on a very clear rotation. Everyone wins.

It's not classic. But neither is the server. Many things about the environment here are WORLDS apart from how they were in classic. Sure you are going to put way more raid loot onto the server. But there are also way more raiders here to begin with.

I don't think ANYONE actually wants poopsocking to be a necessary part of raiding on this server. So why not just do something to actually solve the problem instead of dancing around the "it's not classic" excuse while everyone is constantly at each other's throats over the raid scene.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Sarnak

Harder to sock on Red server, come here.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 10-28-2014, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't read all 10 pages of this crap because I'm not involved in the raid scene yet, but...

There are what, 13 guilds in Class R? Getting rid of trackers or adjusting the variance is never going to solve the problem that there are way too many guilds competing for the same targets.

Reduce the spawn times. Dramatically. Get rid of FTE for 90% of the targets and put everyone on a very clear rotation. Everyone wins.

It's not classic. But neither is the server. Many things about the environment here are WORLDS apart from how they were in classic. Sure you are going to put way more raid loot onto the server. But there are also way more raiders here to begin with.

I don't think ANYONE actually wants poopsocking to be a necessary part of raiding on this server. So why not just do something to actually solve the problem instead of dancing around the "it's not classic" excuse while everyone is constantly at each other's throats over the raid scene.
Just to set you straight, there's about 10 guilds willing to rotate our third of the pie and two other guilds holding the server hostage
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Can also just forget the raid mobs in general. Have everyone in rotation and every repop day a chest spawns for said guild and they just get the loot for the giving week from all raid mobs. Then people won't cry about poopsocking raid loot.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to set you straight, there's about 10 guilds willing to rotate our third of the pie and two other guilds holding the server hostage
Forgive me, I'm somewhat new here. What I interpret you saying is that all class R guilds are willing to rotate, but IB and TMO are poopsocking all the FTE targets for themselves?
Old 10-28-2014, 03:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Catherin- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot...e_kettle_black
False. This isn't RNF btw. Try to act with decorum of the forum we post in. I understand you want to deflect blame, but remember most of us were there on those spawns and saw it with our own eyes.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wenuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forgive me, I'm somewhat new here. What I interpret you saying is that all class R guilds are willing to rotate, but IB and TMO are poopsocking all the FTE targets for themselves?
Yes.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread