Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 11:05 AM
Sarnak

Nilbog, can you elaborate on the proposed raid rules so a general consensus can be received back from the playerbase affected ?

Thanks in advance.
Bunn - 54 Cleric
Old 06-16-2012, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissdu64 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Projet 1999 isnt supposed to be Classic Everquest?
It's their version of classic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2012, 06:22 PM
Kobold

The game is just so old. People can only play the same thing for so long.
Old 06-17-2012, 06:37 PM
Sarnak

[QUOTE=India;667191]Unfortunately there will always be a huge population hole at those levels and lower... the server is old, content is old, and the timeline to support specific updates is way behind schedule[/QUOTE

I disagree with your points. My son wasn't born when nintendo was going strong. I installed the nintendo emulator and roms and he loves them. They are all new to him. Just because the game is old to you doesn't it is old for everyone. There are people who haven't even played the game.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

Look at games like Minecraft, shitty graphics, worse than EQ. BUT it is something NEW and has not been done yet. The game-play is outstanding. A lot of people play it too.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by porigromus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by India [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unfortunately there will always be a huge population hole at those levels and lower... the server is old, content is old, and the timeline to support specific updates is way behind schedule
I disagree with your points. My son wasn't born when nintendo was going strong. I installed the nintendo emulator and roms and he loves them. They are all new to him. Just because the game is old to you doesn't it is old for everyone. There are people who haven't even played the game.
There are millions that haven't played the game and they may even enjoy EQ IF you could get them to try it. Those points do not negate the fact that there is a huge population hole at the levels mentioned and while it is always possible that there will be a large influx of new players to fill in that gap, I highly doubt it.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

I'd like to see global chat. Some places feel so isolated that it can be a turn off for new and newish players. Having a place to chat and form up cross-zone groups would really help IMO
Old 06-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlvarex [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd like to see global chat. Some places feel so isolated that it can be a turn off for new and newish players. Having a place to chat and form up cross-zone groups would really help IMO
But it's not Classic! Everything that was put in after Velious is evil and killed EQ, no exceptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-17-2012, 11:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But it's not Classic! Everything that was put in after Velious is evil and killed EQ, no exceptions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha
Old 06-17-2012, 11:18 PM
Aviak

Lots of people playing, more then enough guilds/players for content available. Not seeing the issue.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread