Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 11:46 PM
Banned

another Rant in Server Chat.

Derubaels Dead African Spirit, please come back and ban heartbrand in game along with jibekkn for their repeated ass raping of your ruling
Old 07-28-2014, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love this guy. Azrael had fall into their lap the biggest breaks this server has ever had since it was released.

1) A coordinated GM Effort with relaunch that spammed Blue players to come join

2) MASSIVE EXP Bonus

3) Reduced level range to 4 to protect newbs

4) PVP Bug fixes

5) Nizzar taking 2 months off and Wilan taking over effectively killing Nihilum during this time period

6) The folding of Red Dawn with 30+ warm bodies looking for guilds to join

7) Azrael monopolizing the vast majority of raid targets

So what did you guys build from this? What new members did you recruit? Absolutely fucking nothing except tears and forum posts. Go kill urself.
This guy doesn't sound pissed and like it's personal and I trust his opinion. /yawn
Old 07-28-2014, 11:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd be arguing for things that increase server pop, and hence increase the number of competing guilds. You'd be arguing for blue copies/transfers, PVP Fixes still not done since 2011, moderation of OOC and the forums which turn 95% of prospective players off to this server, GM enforcement of rules, actual gm events. Instead you're here bitching about Variance, something that killed competition on the blue server as the largest neckbeard guild scooped up 99% of all raid mobs.
Except for the pure logical fact that nothing you mentioned would increase server pop anywhere near as much as Perma banning all Nihilum player's(including yourself!)

Fuck bad words in OOC you are literally worse for RED than cock roaches eating the blade servers!

But I do agree if GM's did they're jobs they would have kicked your cheating worthless guild of shitty players to the curb years ago.
Last edited by Syft 2.0; 07-28-2014 at 11:58 PM..
Old 07-29-2014, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

I like reading posts made by the guy who has been banned on 6 different rogues and an SK all for MQing.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What Az thinks Variance is = Completely random spawns of Phara Dar for chances @ sniping crowns

What variance really is = 75% of mobs spawning @ 3am in the morning, confined to tight windows that only Nihilum knows about, while everyone else is sleeping
Heartbrand is a smart man... He's on the ball here...
Old 07-29-2014, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Love this guy. Azrael had fall into their lap the biggest breaks this server has ever had since it was released.

1) A coordinated GM Effort with relaunch that spammed Blue players to come join

2) MASSIVE EXP Bonus

3) Reduced level range to 4 to protect newbs

4) PVP Bug fixes

5) Nizzar taking 2 months off and Wilan taking over effectively killing Nihilum during this time period

6) The folding of Red Dawn with 30+ warm bodies looking for guilds to join

7) Azrael monopolizing the vast majority of raid targets

So what did you guys build from this? What new members did you recruit? Absolutely fucking nothing except tears and forum posts. Go kill urself.
Amen, preaching to the converted!
Old 07-29-2014, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except for the pure logical fact that nothing you mentioned would increase server pop anywhere near as much as Perma banning all Nihilum player's(including yourself!)

Fuck bad words in OOC you are literally worse for RED than cock roaches eating the blade servers!

But I do agree if GM's did they're jobs they would have kicked your cheating worthless guild of shitty players to the curb years ago.
Says the guy who makes a forum post every time he fails to kill someone AND rants on about how bad they are for self-satisfaction.

Very credible poster right here!
Old 07-29-2014, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

not sure what is worst, the fact that you guys havent given up on high end dead99 yet or the fact that heartbrand is voicing his opinion ONCE MORE and today it appears to be on nihilums side, i wonder what flag the jew will bear in the next coming months, perhaps then variance would benefit his selfish needs once more

fucking disgusting that jewsack is yeah, that baby aint gettin no care thats for sures ya feelers me

protip to hb: there's a history of your posts on these forums, anyone could sit and sift through how dumb you sound when you keep aruging and forum lawyering (terrible at it i might add) for whatever side your fighting for at this moment, just shut the fuck up, go care for your baby and file some tax reports
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 07-29-2014, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
moderation of OOC and the forums which turn 95% of prospective players off to this server,
Please stop, this has never been true and is a lame urban legend that keeps being propagated.

I SAW A CURSE WORD IN OOC, IT SCARED AWAY FIVE HUNDRED OF MY FRIENDS.
Old 07-29-2014, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fucking disgusting that jewsack is yeah, that baby aint gettin no care thats for sures ya feelers me

protip to hb: there's a history of your posts on these forums, anyone could sit and sift through how dumb you sound when you keep aruging and forum lawyering (terrible at it i might add) for whatever side your fighting for at this moment, just shut the fuck up, go care for your baby and file some tax reports
rl attacks sound rustled like he hit u right in the feelers for sho
Closed Thread