#elfpals discord
Old 07-29-2014, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

what yall need to do is

drop your mains, just take the droppables, sell the characters

make a twink

lvl to 25-30

enjoy the game

there's nothing at the end game except a bunch of bluebies who have clumbed together like cancer and singlehandedly voice their opinion making it sound like there actually is no truth to whatever the rest of the remaining population is saying

let em implode on their own garbage, the only respectable nihilum people are the ones who were there from the beginning, i have more feelers for the original nihilum members then i have for whatever cunt played on the other side and decided it was a good idea to jump over when the server was obviously turning into shit because of it.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 07-29-2014, 01:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what yall need to do is

drop your mains, just take the droppables, sell the characters

make a twink

lvl to 25-30

enjoy the game

there's nothing at the end game except a bunch of bluebies who have clumbed together like cancer and singlehandedly voice their opinion making it sound like there actually is no truth to whatever the rest of the remaining population is saying

let em implode on their own garbage, the only respectable nihilum people are the ones who were there from the beginning, i have more feelers for the original nihilum members then i have for whatever cunt played on the other side and decided it was a good idea to jump over when the server was obviously turning into shit because of it.
To me its picking out which one is the less bad, theres no way i was gonna get close again to a Lite loot council, crazy hateful people like rellapse and slathar, Syft, i mean jesus, talk about a roster from Hell. What else was i gonna do, go camp items on my own? Im sure that sums up alot of what some peoples questions they were asking themselves before making the decision which side to take. For me it wasnt for the easy loot, its just theres no other options, Azrael just too fucking toxic. Nihilum pretty toxic too but more crews around so you get to pick and choose more who you can hang with outside of off raid hours.

Having Lite as a leader is like getting run by some 12 year old drunk on power with the keys to the nuclear codes

Going after random red dawn members after their numbers dropped cuz of xp nerf, killing noobs in rags in Unrest saying to them "Nilly owns this place" as if it wasnt obvious those werent Nihilum alts, shit like that

Oh forgot about 3rd option, guild run by Jibekn the guy who linked a vid everytime i posted something of him killing my 42 sham on his 50 mage as if that made me mad or meant anything, for a year straight. Guy also refuses applications from ex-nihilum as if they had a leper taint, taking this shit waaaaaaaay too seriously (like smedy) knowing theres no other option but to quit if youre bored of Nihilum and possibly leading to -1 pop on a server with a fragile pop, great forward thinking right there.

Red dawn was the closest to a sane environment ive been in on the server, Heartbrand didnt bark orders at people like Nizzar does, asked everybodys opinion on guild matters often where Lite would never ask anyone if his lead was allrite although he made super bad calls in pvp all the time, he didnt want your feedback, wasnt interested in your feedback, cuz hes just that good, minion.

Nihi is below that and Azrael just breaks the bottom of the barrel, you guys need to look at yourselves in the mirror if you want to see reasons why people dont pick your team.

Inb4 Ecoli is a faggot, i rest my case.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 07-29-2014 at 02:17 AM..
Old 07-29-2014, 03:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To me its picking out which one is the less bad, theres no way i was gonna get close again to a Lite loot council, crazy hateful people like rellapse and slathar, Syft, i mean jesus, talk about a roster from Hell.
First off I'm glad you took the time to capitalize my name!

But seriously just come to the dark side we have L's and Vagina! Sure you may not get your epic for your 14th alt, but I promise you'll respect yourself when you log off!
Old 07-29-2014, 03:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To me its picking out which one is the less bad, theres no way i was gonna get close again to a Lite loot council, crazy hateful people like rellapse and slathar, Syft, i mean jesus, talk about a roster from Hell. What else was i gonna do, go camp items on my own? Im sure that sums up alot of what some peoples questions they were asking themselves before making the decision which side to take. For me it wasnt for the easy loot, its just theres no other options, Azrael just too fucking toxic. Nihilum pretty toxic too but more crews around so you get to pick and choose more who you can hang with outside of off raid hours.

Having Lite as a leader is like getting run by some 12 year old drunk on power with the keys to the nuclear codes

Going after random red dawn members after their numbers dropped cuz of xp nerf, killing noobs in rags in Unrest saying to them "Nilly owns this place" as if it wasnt obvious those werent Nihilum alts, shit like that

Oh forgot about 3rd option, guild run by Jibekn the guy who linked a vid everytime i posted something of him killing my 42 sham on his 50 mage as if that made me mad or meant anything, for a year straight. Guy also refuses applications from ex-nihilum as if they had a leper taint, taking this shit waaaaaaaay too seriously (like smedy) knowing theres no other option but to quit if youre bored of Nihilum and possibly leading to -1 pop on a server with a fragile pop, great forward thinking right there.

Red dawn was the closest to a sane environment ive been in on the server, Heartbrand didnt bark orders at people like Nizzar does, asked everybodys opinion on guild matters often where Lite would never ask anyone if his lead was allrite although he made super bad calls in pvp all the time, he didnt want your feedback, wasnt interested in your feedback, cuz hes just that good, minion.

Nihi is below that and Azrael just breaks the bottom of the barrel, you guys need to look at yourselves in the mirror if you want to see reasons why people dont pick your team.

Inb4 Ecoli is a faggot, i rest my case.
didn't read
Old 07-29-2014, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3 years one guild showing up for static raid bosses all done 1 day out of 7.

6 days of nothing but a couple 3 day 1 hr raid targets that are also done consistently for 3 years.

GM's you have 200 ppl on nightly, but this is still a core fundamental issue with the box which the result is massive boredom throughout the week - and a non contestable situation.

The proofs there, this isn't about Az/Nihi. Don't be fooled - Sim repops are OK but might not be enough.

Pras GM's don't ban me.
Old 07-29-2014, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fact - for the nearly 2 months Azrael was actually winning contested raid mobs, no one wanted variance including them.
I can't be assed to sift through old ass posts but iirc lite was making variance threads when they were winning specifically mentioning that them being on top still didn't change how he/they felt.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 07-29-2014, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

I miss contesting
Closed Thread