Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 11:18 PM
Banned

If a hokuten member attacked his own guild chances are it's a Nihilum alt or a Nihilum app as that was the case with the last 2 guild on guild hokuten crime I can recall
Old 07-28-2014, 11:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh maybe because all your guild does is grief anybody not in nihilum? you have 60's sitting at our GB killing nakeds when we raid (one is your guild leader tune).
cry more on a pvp server.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a hokuten member attacked his own guild chances are it's a Nihilum alt or a Nihilum app as that was the case with the last 2 guild on guild hokuten crime I can recall
That would be the case, except he attacked a Nihilum guilded alt and was working with ilillill (who is a known Azrael alt).
Old 07-29-2014, 08:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all nihilum does is grief new players, you and tune both. stop posting in this thread please.
Total bs.

Tune willingly PLed me at one point in MM and helped pull a SoulFire mob for me loooooooong before I joined Nihilum.

Long before I knew who he was too: never gave off any elitist vibes or shit talk.

All I did was ask him nicely and he said sure nps.

Terrible liar Jib.

P.s. it was acts like this that swayed me towards Nilly when Az alts were busy fungi killing me coz they sucked dick at end game content....lets get that in to perspective please.

P.s.s. another nilly player gave me a very nice paladin weapon too, after another nilly player ported me to gfay while this player ran to gfay to give it to me.

P.s.s.s another nilly player used to group with me in com/sola (had a massive 6-8 gained level group in sola) and he gave me pretty much all the drops since my gear sucked. ( and for the record not once was azreal or server history mentioned in probably 8-10 hrs of grouping)

All these decent acts of kindness long before my app for nilly got posted.

Let's not forget all the help Drakar has given me too.

To be fair also not all help came from nilly:
Flexin helped me too! Some random dude gave me some good stuff then went all bipolar or something too and an Azrael bound warrior/druid did too.

With all the above mentioned it would be a large part of the reason I still play, and assuming other new players too.

@jib - Now you see no one who logs in for more than 2-4 hours a week wants to join a guild with a proganda level so high that Kimmy from North Korea would be proud of.
Last edited by Farzo; 07-29-2014 at 08:38 AM..
Old 07-29-2014, 08:18 AM
Planar Protector

sounds to me pvp happened and you couldn't hang so you got forced into the blue pve ball of death

keep swingin, you got competition tho, lots of followers swinging hard lately to display their affection for the duke, the market is very saturated
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Banned

Tune a nice guy

def didn't spend 14 hours a day running around every zone on the server double dirging (When it was broken and perma locked people) any level 52 on the server that wasn't a Nihilum alt for 4 months straight until he got suspended for PNP violations
Old 07-29-2014, 08:25 AM
Planar Protector

I remember only a week ago Jib and bazia trying to convince everyone that hokuten had no azrael alts now they openly admit to having 4 or 5??? Not sounding terribly trustworthy
Old 07-29-2014, 08:27 AM
Banned

At the time only 2 alts in Hokuten had retired Azrael mains, I haven't played in like 3 weeks though so I can't speak for the current situation

Griefing Japanese/Brazillians on Unturned much more entertaining then red99 atm sadly
Old 07-29-2014, 08:27 AM
Planar Protector

probably has more nihilum alts, definitly not trustworthy
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 07-29-2014, 08:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
probably has more future nihilum mains, definitly better for them
lol sorry had to edit it =D.

It's all fun n games isn't it boys?
Closed Thread