Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 06:31 AM
Kobold

Oh come one mods. This thread is begging to be moved to RnF.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:37 PM
Banned

GOD DAMNIT AMELINDAH!
Old 10-15-2011, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Arren't you a bundle of sunshine, lol.
Anyway I didn't "question the integrity of the staff".. if you took the time to read any of my posts, you would have read that I had utmost respect and appreciation for 'the staff" and went on to say that every dealing ive had with them has been fair and fast.
I also we always took the time to say thank you for the server to any guide or gm we came acroos ig.

I did question one decision of one guide, and yes, I said I was upset becuase it was impossible I did what she said.

Again, before flaming me, if you read the posts, after only one player said Amelinda was helpful.. and numerous posts stated Amelinda was everything from "never helps anyone just runs around banning and punishing people" and "heard many times she has banned too fast and wrongly", to "I would take the side of anyone and thier dog before i would believe her", etc etc, I even made a whole post defending her.
...does that really sound like i was "questioning the integrity of the staff"? You make it sound, and Im sure purposely so, that I was flaming the p99 founders to the devs and thier children, and children's children.

Again, read a lot of your posts, I doubt anything I could say would take that chip off your shoulder.
But srsly? You had to throw in an "idiot" at the end? Personally atacking the poster to try and further your point of view instead of debating the issue and focussing on the facts is the real idiocy IMO. Generally speaking, people do this either because A)They have low intellegence and just can't grasp the big picture so they get frustrated at thier own idiocy and start childishly lashing out at the person.
B) They just don't have enough facts or anything solid to back up thier side of the argument and thier argument is weak, so they try and belittle the person, hoping to lower thier credability.... Im going to assume its B on this one as you seem intellegent enough.

"The world is round"

"Uh uh! 'cause your a poo poo head!"

sigh got sucked in again. Considering the amount of intelligent, coherrent posts of support so far (again thank you =), and the lions share (not all though, i respect the cple of pple who honestly have a differing view) of the ones that disagree are mostly just being hateful becuase thats the way they always are, I should really have faith in the server population to see through the half truths, exaggerations, misqoutes etc, lol, i wont be responding to any drivel again, no matter how far you twist my words or mangle the facts. Ive posted more in this thread then the whole time on the server I think, lol.

Judging by the length of the OP's posts, his family commitments, and the obvious stress this game has placed on his life, I think he deserves to have his other accounts banned. If the aforementioned isn't enough, he went out in the public forums to question the integrity of our most senior server leadership after the GM's gathered conclusive evidence and made their decision.
Old 10-15-2011, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have serius issues pal.
When visage tells you you have issues

your life = new low
Old 10-15-2011, 11:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Judging by the length of the OP's posts, his family commitments, and the obvious stress this game has placed on his life, I think he deserves to have his other accounts banned. If the aforementioned isn't enough, he went out in the public forums to question the integrity of our most senior server leadership after the GM's gathered conclusive evidence and made their decision.
post counts are serious internet business
Old 10-16-2011, 12:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yet again, I questioned ONE guide's single decision, not the whole bloody staff and thier immediate family and thier hardressers gardeners

What conclusive evidence that the GM's gathered are you talking about?

Do you mean the one guide's decision to ban us after C freaked out ran to zone?

Again with the exaggerations,lies and putting words into mouths.... there's a bridge somewhere that is missing you.
Old 10-16-2011, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Sounds very suspicious to me. I would imagine Toop's house to be like this.
Old 10-16-2011, 12:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwalike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would imagine Toop's house to be like this.
I laughed unbelievably hard.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:16 AM
Aviak

I can sympathize with your situation. I've played with my girlfriend and her son (we live in the same house) and I'd be quite irritated if that happened. They both decided they hated the game at about level 10 though so, shrug. If bans are final, and that is a rule, it's not going to change.

If your 7 year old can play this, you could always play on a WoW emu server or maybe World of Tanks, League of Legends, Lord of the Rings Online. There are plenty of interesting choices. Personally, if I was falsely accused and banned, I'd just brush em off my shoulder, leave, and make sure I let people I know about how I was treated. However I haven't played this game in probably 7 months maybe? So I don't have much interest.

Anyways, I hope you find some other fun activities for you and yours. GL with it.
Old 10-16-2011, 05:14 AM
Kobold

Ok. How about we approach this from a different perspective then since I seem to be getting no where and have had zero response from any of the GM's.

I just looked into what people on this thread were mentioning and was pretty surprised and very dismayed really =(

Doing a paradigm shift and putting the matter of guilt or innocence aside for a sec, and say for the sake of this post, It was 100% certain that I managed to 2 box last June.
Why are we being punished more then 8 times as much as the 300 plus people that were caught cheating ? The rules they broke clearly state that the end result will be a permanent ban.

(Again, lets say for the sake of this post..)

I was 'caught' twoboxing, which the server rules also state will result in a permanent ban.

365 people were given 2 week suspensions (i think they were delevelled a bit too).

So far to date.. We have been punished 800% more then 365 other people. (We have been banned since June)

I hope I have at least conveyed that clearly I am passionate about playing on this server, and we enjoy playing here, and we have always tried to make a positive impact on the server as much as possible. We click banners every time we log in. We have always tried to do everything right and follow the rules. Once every two weeks or so we would go to gfay and hand out stuff to people who we thought were just starting out. In other words, we dont feel were a negative factor for the server at all. In fact, we tried our best to be a positive influence so we seriousely can't figure out why we have been unable to be granted the same decency as hundereds of others received.

I don't understand what makes us so different then these other people and what drastically more horrible actions we have done that we are being ignored and are being refused the same courtesy of a little leiniency that was afforded to hundereds of other players><

(again.. this is also just putting guilt aside, and going forward on the assumption we are guilty...

Is using two accounts sitting in a widely accepted player market area to transfer stuff from one to the other so much more horrible (8 times as horrible?) then using cheating programs for personal gain?

Is quietly 2 boxing in a non exp/mob/loot tunnel to distribute items you purchased lawfully from money you obtained folowing server rules definitavely more terrible then using hacker programs everywhere on the server you could profit from?

Why is this self xfering Worse then using bannable programs to give yourself a way better edge and better gear and more exp and more money .. basically a huge secret advantage over other players who choose to obey the server rules?.(from one of the cheating program websites[I])..This includes things like EVERY mob position in the zone, its level/class/race, items it is HOLDING which affect the way it looks, an accurate map of the zone, ground drops/spawns, traps... the list is very large [/I] --(from one of the cheating program websites)

And what we found even more confusing and to be completely truthful..almost hurtful, is the fact that a good % of the people caught cheating were using a program that.. " Most of all it can drastically improve your ability to play more than one character at a time" (from the program website). Isnt that a lot more proof of 2boxing then a character freaking out and running away from a guide towards zone? And yet they were given a 2 weeks suspension and we have been banned for life, with no chance for appeal? Please.. can we have the same chance given?

Let's say we did it.., why can't we be given a break too? please! Do we have to beg? I am not above begging at this point ..

Why are we so different then these 365 other people?

Why can't we be treated the same and be allowed to come back and have our characters punished in the same way? We are just asking for a little compassion here >< Please!
Last edited by Froog; 10-16-2011 at 06:42 AM..
Closed Thread