Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 05:39 AM
Orc

America, Land of the Free..living and being supported by people who actually work. Gotta love it! I should apply for a food stamp, I'm an American, and I'm a poor college student. I'd probably get accepted, might as well take advantage while we still have a working government instead of a world power!

Tanzaw - Shadowknight - Iksar - Blue Server
Old 06-08-2013, 06:46 AM
Banned

Where do you think the funding for americas prisons come from? You all cry about my food stamp rights but you don't figure the rapists and murders who are also eating off of your hard earned tax money do you morons?

Don't worry, they're being "rehabilitated." HA HA HA

Please bring back colosseum to provide entertainment and other means of funding for these "rehabilitation institutes" while trimming down the ever growing prison population.

These prison inmates can get just about everything you get on the outside and none of them have to work for it. Including pussy.

Now go back to your meaningless slave wage jobs and take pride in the fact that the money the IRS steals from you and gives to my food stamp card and prison inmates are going to the good cause of mine and their empty stomachs so we can lay down all day and watch tv.
Old 06-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison'sNewName [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unemployment isn't free money. You pay into it.

You can't go on unemployment without having been employed.
http://www.thetruthaboutinsurance.co...ent-insurance/

just to clear things up about who really pays for unenployment
Old 06-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Banned

Nobody is going to click on your stupid links. If you can't express what you're feeling on the subject yourself then you are as useless as a woman.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatobs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody is going to click on your stupid links. If you can't express what you're feeling on the subject yourself then you are as useless as a woman.
okie then

Insurance Q&A: “Who pays for unemployment insurance?”

There seems to be a bit of uncertainty about who pays for unemployment insurance.

One of the main misconceptions floating around out there is that employees pay for the unemployment insurance benefits out of their pocket (or paycheck).

You may have heard someone who is unemployed make the statement, “I better get unemployment, I have been paying into it for XYZ years while I was working.”

That statement couldn’t be further from the truth. Individual employees do not contribute a dime to the American unemployment insurance fund.

The Reality

The reality is; your employer contributes to the unemployment insurance fund. In fact, businesses in the United States contribute money to the fund on a state and federal level…double whammy!

And a company’s payroll determines how much money they contribute. The more money a business pays to its employees, the more money they have to contribute to the unemployment fund and vice versa
Old 06-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Banned

Problem with unemployment is that the employer lies about the reason for dismissal about 99.9% of the time in order to avoid paying out benefits. Just about every single unemployment case goes through the appeals process through a telephone conference with a hearing official and the majority of the time benefits are approved due to the corrupt nature of corporations and avoidance of a civil lawsuit. The kicker is the fact that most citizens are completely stupid and lazy thus decide not to fight for what they deserve. Hence corporate america is winning.
Closed Thread