Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmly Fireforge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyways, I just want to say again that the weapon-skill bug makes it CRIPPLINGLY impossible to play a melee class on Blue 99. This has prevented me and many others from playing.
Lol. Seriously?
[11 Bard] Fappn

[Sun Mar 10 21:52:52 2013] Merkk's spell fizzles!
Old 06-07-2012, 12:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwithaplan11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol. Seriously?
Ya bus it sucks on my shaman and monk...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2012, 08:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fouts85 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya bus it sucks on my shaman and monk...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What he said.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My my, a bit aggressive, are we?

Your claims have no merit. The problem has not existed since the server opened; rather the issue cropped up after the April 22 patch. Skillups were formerly significantly too fast and the last patch seems to have tuned things a little too far in the other direction.

Danth
Danth, you comin back to p99? :3 Or still waiting on velious? The erotic fanfic...is prepared :3 Just need a delivery device!
Old 06-07-2012, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you comin back to p99?
I never left. My gameplay time has been limited as of late, but I'm still on here. I haven't used my namesake character lately owing to having completed all the goals I had for it.

Danth
Old 06-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoTass [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
instead of attacking people like a this from behind your keyboard/monitor, if you don't have anything positive to add to the post, don't post.

so tired of all the forum warriors on here attempting to ruin it for everyone else. if you want to act like this go back to that blizzard game.
This was positive, people here bitch more than my little sister.

I especially like your post! wrought with negativity, and an obvious attack from behind your 'keyboard/monitor. a slight touch of irony, adds to this hypocritical sentiment the only thing it was lacking. you sir are a true forum warrior
Old 06-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Aviak

Thank you for your well thought out, highly informative response. Please, tell me more.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Sarnak

using nothing but 2hb all night on my new monk and I only went up to skill lvl 3

amazing
Old 06-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Fire Giant

What are your offense and defense skills like?

I rolled another alt the other day, and while I can at least put training points into my weapon skills to bring them up, I can't do that for offense/defense, which are both pitifully low.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:34 PM
Fire Giant

Could have sworn weapon skills have been slow like that the entire time ive been on p99
Closed Thread