Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. Hope you saying this only because you have a sad depressive life or something like this.
hahahahahahahahaaha

"I hope this other poster on the emu elf sim server I post on has a depressive life or something"

HOPE

kid... i got bad news for you about your own life and all of ours.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U made it out the burbs?? How young were you when you left? Did u ever look back?

basically instawoke for life off just this post alone bc I'm pretty sure ur California living for awhile now
Real talk I moved to LA when I was 14 to attend an experimental college program for genius children

Lived in many places since then but mostly cali
Old 06-23-2017, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real talk I moved to LA when I was 14 to attend an experimental college program for genius children

Lived in many places since then but mostly cali
Real talk

The church of Scientology isn't an experimental college program for genius children

Xenu Bless! Hope this helps!
Old 06-23-2017, 11:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow. Hope you saying this only because you have a sad depressive life or something like this.
Sadly, Americans hate one another so much that they'd rather "fight" each other or someone else than work on a solution

I put fight in quotations because the average American is obese, diabetic, or both and so won't actually lift a finger. It's sad though. We were a better people in the 80s and 90s
Old 06-23-2017, 11:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Real talk

The church of Scientology isn't an experimental college program for genius children

Xenu Bless! Hope this helps!
Lol funnily enough I actually encountered those xenu cucks during that period of my life out on the streets with their stress tests. We would manipulate the scores when they asked questions about us getting abused and stuff to mess with em. Some memories, thnx for reminder
Old 06-24-2017, 04:40 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i love all this "retroactively pretending Obamacare isn't an absolute failure" going on by the hand-wringing left

yeah i'm on the best obamacare plan in the best state for obamacare and i have to drive 3 hours to see a fucking gastroenterologist with a waiting list shorter than half a year. i have to go to an inner city clinic as my primary care when i live an hour out in the burbs. i'm not even allowed to call my doctor unless its a medical emergency. I had to go to the ER 9 times in the past 3 weeks because I can't get into an actual hospital and get actual care with my Obamacare plan.

i know so many people claiming residency and receiving obamacare in my state, who don't live in my state. one of them may or may not be posting in this thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] it's laughably easy to defraud the system and nobody cares, if anything its encouraged.

during the election cycle all of the insurers in my state greatly over-reached in attempt to cover up for the fact that obamacare's failing and they're getting rejected left and right by providers ever since.

by the way Chris-Chan is getting government funded sexual reassignment surgery in February, how do yall feel about that?
Old 06-24-2017, 04:43 PM
Banned

glad AF i have private health insurance, sorry to hear about your troubles Xaanker.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:46 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
glad AF i have private health insurance, sorry to hear about your troubles Xaanker.
dont get me wrong as a tranny obammercare greatly benefits me and works in my favor seeing as it's 0 copay on my >$1k a month in meds

but the patient care sucks and honestly at a point i'd rather just pay a bit every month and get better care. the way things are going i'll probably hit 50+ ER visits before i can see a gastro. i'm not being hyperbolic either, i unironically mean 50+ visits. please someone explain to me how this is cost-effective and not a totally broken system?
Old 06-24-2017, 04:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love all this "retroactively pretending Obamacare isn't an absolute failure" going on by the hand-wringing left

yeah i'm on the best obamacare plan in the best state for obamacare and i have to drive 3 hours to see a fucking gastroenterologist with a waiting list shorter than half a year. i have to go to an inner city clinic as my primary care when i live an hour out in the burbs. i'm not even allowed to call my doctor unless its a medical emergency. I had to go to the ER 9 times in the past 3 weeks because I can't get into an actual hospital and get actual care with my Obamacare plan.

i know so many people claiming residency and receiving obamacare in my state, who don't live in my state. one of them may or may not be posting in this thread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] it's laughably easy to defraud the system and nobody cares, if anything its encouraged.

during the election cycle all of the insurers in my state greatly over-reached in attempt to cover up for the fact that obamacare's failing and they're getting rejected left and right by providers ever since.

by the way Chris-Chan is getting government funded sexual reassignment surgery in February, how do yall feel about that?
Then why the fuck are you on obamacare? Get a real job and get some real insurance. How can you advocate for the free market and then bitch and complain when your gibsmedats aren't up to your standards of excellence?

Yea, Obamacare is horrible. It's broken. It was a massive sellout to insurance companies and it did little to address the underlying problems with healthcare in this country.

However, it did several important things: 1) It protected people with pre-existing conditions from literally dying or going bankrupt 2) It allowed a struggling younger generation to stay on their parents insurance longer 3) It got people talking about healthcare reform and introduced a lot of concepts into popular discourse

I also see it as a good thing that it gave coverage to millions of people who wouldn't have had it otherwise, but I'm not expecting the individualists to agree with that.

I don't think anyone reasonable defends ObamaCare as a perfect or even good solution. But the Republican proposal isn't even a solution. It does even less to address our problems than Obamacare did, while also removing some of the good and widely-popular parts of the reform.
Last edited by Lune; 06-24-2017 at 04:53 PM..
Old 06-24-2017, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then why the fuck are you on obamacare? Get a real job and get some real insurance.
92% of employers background check in my area and the other 8% only hire illegals or friends/family. I've been dealing with a situation where I'm accused of having a criminal background by some major background check companies due to an expunged, not-guilty case, and they all buy data off each other. i've been suing background check companies and employers for 5 years now and living off that. last year i was fired from 5+ >100k tech jobs for this reason, it's not like i'm not trying.
Closed Thread