Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2017, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's against US campaign laws to seek help from foreign entities in regards to potential help in an election. If collusion is true then how much, deep does that rabbit hole go, and if false then nothing.
its also illegal to use your own email servers
Old 07-15-2017, 08:03 PM
Banned

also democrats, it should be reminded. it was YOU that set the precedent that this shit should be considered not important.
Old 07-15-2017, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

From what Ive read I think that there was/is a Trump-Russia connection, but I also belive that this whole story is just a waste of time.
I doubt Trump getting blackmailed by Russia or anythink like that. He would look for a better relationship with russia anyway even if he wouldn't be in contact with them before. For the simple reason that he and his sponsors like to do more business in Russia.

Side question: How much money do you think Trump made already since he's President?
Old 07-15-2017, 08:50 PM
Banned

yes of course there are connections, are they really worth all of this? hell no, just like of course there was reason to be upset with hillary, was it worth it? Hell no.

Right now the left could be figuring out realistic ways to get money out of politics, but that would take money from the people that are manipulating them right now, so why would it?
Old 07-15-2017, 08:51 PM
Banned

The true one thing wrong with american politics, money is running it. Thats all you gotta do, get the lobbyists and the money out of politics, all the other shit will fall into place just fine.
Old 07-15-2017, 09:11 PM
Banned

aren't there two pissgate documents, the 4chan one and the real one?
Old 07-15-2017, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's against US campaign laws to seek help from foreign entities in regards to potential help in an election. If collusion is true then how much, deep does that rabbit hole go, and if false then nothing.
but afaik its not against the law for foreign entities to donate money to PACs and campaigns.

"seeking help from foreign entities" is a very big burden to prove. I'd say its as difficult to prove as Pay to Play.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-15-2017, 09:59 PM
Sarnak

Libturds, it is time to shit or get off the pot, with all this Russia nonsense.
Old 07-15-2017, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but afaik its not against the law for foreign entities to donate money to PACs and campaigns.

"seeking help from foreign entities" is a very big burden to prove. I'd say its as difficult to prove as Pay to Play.
lol great point, like this is oblivious to Americans, even me.

How absurd is it that its ILLEGAL to accept help from foreign entities but its legal to get money?

The whole system is broken, instead of fixing it like the smart and pragmatic people democrats claim to be, they just get caught up in the same media storm bullshit that's been running the conservative Americans life for the last 20 years.

Just completely and totally pathetic.

Money out of politics? No its a WOMANS turn.
Old 07-15-2017, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i guess after months of this shit i expect something slightly more concrete, idk i watch cspan it seems like its just an obstruction tactic being used by the democrats.
The string along is good for business, for all of the media, whether it's true or not, so expect more of the same in the immediate future.