Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 03:03 PM
Kobold

EDIT: Yeah, actually in retrospect, both guilds were in the wrong. I don't want to be in this conversation any longer.
-Come at me, Galahad.
Last edited by Bossco; 10-16-2011 at 06:52 PM..
Old 10-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a FFA atmosphere when it comes to raiding is what this server is moving to, TMO wouldn't have an issue with that as long as it is openly called what it is. Where the problem lays is when when one guild trys its best to play by the rules, trying to legitimately FTE and pull mobs while the other guild is blatantly KS'ing mobs. (Today's Severilous for example) It doesn't help that there is a recent history of raid related petitions going unanswered, or guide's answering, but not having the tools to properly address the petition. (Lack of access to proper logs, etc.) Suffice to say, It isn't out of the question that the server staff has just had it with the same stuff day in and day out. I can't say that I blame them for that.
But if a FFA atmopshere is what the server has turned into, at the very least acknowledge it as so.

TL;DR: If raid rules aren't being properly policed, acknowledge the server has moved to FFA for all encounters.
Quoted for irony

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/2112800-post3055.html

In case you forgot. It was only 2 months ago. Was the movie memento based off your life?

Your puller admitted to running the wrong way. EJ is not skyfire. Nothing is going to aggro you if you run straight from sev to TT. If you have a puller that is so new to EQ or grossly incompetent* that he has to use a wall to find his way around an 11 year old zone, you still used the wall that runs you the farthest possible route rather than the west wall to south wall option and STILL GOT LOST.

Sack up, admit your puller fucked up, and move on. Creating multiple threads all over the boards does nothing to prove that we can handle VP.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:20 PM
Kobold

TR tagged this mob almost 7 minutes after it was first agro by Drolgurd when neither Drolgurd nor Sev were anywhere near the TMO camp. Had this mob been pulled to your camp instead of taken on a magical mystery tour of EJ we would not have touched it. No issues at all with camping your raid in a location of the zone as far from the target as possible to buy more time for people to log either; but come on, pull it to your camp instead of screwing around.

Sorry for the picture looking like RnF material, saved me the time of mspaint.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2011, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

What is this shit? yea sorry drolgurd doesnt use showeq, he gets to the lake then goes straight south because thats how he remembers how to get to TT zoneline.

We had 40 on for your 20, you think we'd kite it? What about you guys running circle with talendor last time? I guess that wasnt kiting eh?

And whats up with you guys trying to regulate? Whats happened with waiting for GM interventions for issues like this? you took the matter into your own hands for a mistep that took maybe 30 second away from the pull and labeled it as kiting.

Thats far more of a problem than the actual "kiting".

You guys are a plague. Cheating scumbags. Hope VP stays closed until you guys disband.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And whats up with you guys trying to regulate? Whats happened with waiting for GM interventions for issues like this?
We have 2 month old raid related petitions which have not received a response, despite constant bumps. You truly cannot be serious.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

it's a FFA from here on out. Let the crap tossin begin! WOOT!

Hope you guys brought your running shoes.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:33 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is this shit? yea sorry drolgurd doesnt use showeq, he gets to the lake then goes straight south because thats how he remembers how to get to TT zoneline.

We had 40 on for your 20, you think we'd kite it? What about you guys running circle with talendor last time? I guess that wasnt kiting eh?

And whats up with you guys trying to regulate? Whats happened with waiting for GM interventions for issues like this? you took the matter into your own hands for a mistep that took maybe 30 second away from the pull and labeled it as kiting.

Thats far more of a problem than the actual "kiting".

You guys are a plague. Cheating scumbags. Hope VP stays closed until you guys disband.
Mad brew?
Old 10-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Sarnak

Nah, we need him more over at Rebirth.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:42 PM
Kobold

EDIT: Yeah, actually in retrospect, both guilds were in the wrong. I don't want to be in this conversation any longer.
-Come at me, Galahad.
Last edited by Bossco; 10-16-2011 at 06:52 PM..
Old 10-16-2011, 03:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is what I was talking about above. Stop with the propaganda. Don't get mad (brew), fight dirty.
Exactly!
Closed Thread