Old 08-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Kobold

Server Population

Bluecraft: 1328

Redcraft: 2
Old 08-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse40 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the dude that got his diamonds jacked
2 diamonds and one non-enchanted pick axe. What ever will I do???
/wrist
Old 08-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeruIsLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2 diamonds and one non-enchanted pick axe. What ever will I do???
/wrist
Spend more time making signs about Relapse is my guess :P
Old 08-05-2014, 04:59 PM
Banned

lololol
Old 08-05-2014, 05:36 PM
Banned

That's fine, if you want to talk about time wasted you should see how many buckets worth of lava the kid dumped in my old base and in the surrounding chasm/caves/tunnels.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:44 PM
Banned

ya def mad
Old 08-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeruIsLove [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's fine, if you want to talk about time wasted you should see how many buckets worth of lava the kid dumped in my old base and in the surrounding chasm/caves/tunnels.
So you want to defend time wasted in obsession by showing someone else who also is equally obsessive and wasting time?

(Also do you realize how long it takes to dump lava?) I can dump 32 buckets of lava in about 45 seconds. Jus sayin. (Not taking away from the Relapse is obsessive argument)
Old 08-05-2014, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you want to defend time wasted in obsession by showing someone else who also is equally obsessive and wasting time?

(Also do you realize how long it takes to dump lava?) I can dump 32 buckets of lava in about 45 seconds. Jus sayin. (Not taking away from the Relapse is obsessive argument)
When you are talking about taking as long as he did to do the equivalent of kicking over a sand castle, yes I'm going to call him out on it.

You also failed to take into account the collecting of the lava and the size of the area he covered into your calculations. 45 seconds my ass. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
When you are talking about taking as long as he did to do the equivalent of kicking over a sand castle, yes I'm going to call him out on it.

You also failed to take into account the collecting of the lava and the size of the area he covered into your calculations. 45 seconds my ass. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know you can stack multiple buckets .... to fill them up is just right click spam ... maybe 3 seconds.

Dumping lava every 6 spaces or so to allow for spread... 32 times... lets say 2 seconds a piece to be generous for you. 67 seconds... oops 1 min 7 seconds... mah bad.
Old 08-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Banned

Lava isn't water, you can't go infinite with it spam clicking a pool. You also keep making the mistake in thinking that it was just a room or two and a hallway that he filled with lava. Just running from one end of the area I had to another would take two minutes and that's not even counting the cliffsides and side tunnels.

Keep saying that it takes 2 minutes though.
Closed Thread