Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 12-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Kobold

Ahahahahahah YESSSSS !!!
BAN ! BAN ! BAN !
With TMO out of the picture I could think of coming back to P99.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahahahahahah YESSSSS !!!
BAN ! BAN ! BAN !
With TMO out of the picture I could think of coming back to P99.
Well, sorry to kill your celebration but, TMO is not banned. We are currently part way through a two week raid suspension for non raid related events.

But Come back the server is a great place to experience eq, as I understand it Velious is coming soon!!.
Old 12-26-2013, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by knix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, sorry to kill your celebration but, TMO is not banned. We are currently part way through a two week raid suspension for non raid related events.

But Come back the server is a great place to experience eq, as I understand it Velious is coming soon!!.
Calm down knix, you are trolling an announcement thread. I will be forced to call sirken, ambrotos, rogean, and maybe even amelinda if you continue. If that fails, I'll call Uthgaard to come and deliver swift justice.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-27-2013, 05:44 AM
Aviak

ding dong the witch is dead!
Old 12-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

This Knix guy needs to seek help. I hope the cheater stays banned
Old 12-27-2013, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

. oops wrong post
Old 12-28-2013, 04:37 AM
Planar Protector

I thought it was pretty clear message sent by rogean. He also said if TMO refuses to work on an agreeable raiding scene arrangement that TMO's suspension will not be lifted. Suspension had to do with a lot more than just this one incident of duping, obviously.

Does anyone in TMO actually know why their guild was made an example of? If not maybe one of their new leaders could explain it to them.

Lets put the past behind us while acknowledging the facts (most importantly) and move forward with civility.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 12-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Kobold

HAHAHAHAHAH Fuck you TMO....all you had to do was PLAY NICE TO YOUR FELLOW CLASSIC EQers(there arent much of us left)

Fuckheads i hope they phase the raid content out on ALL your ips and let the NORMAL rest of server PuG that shit up.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:41 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't think IB is having 86 accounts banned ATM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radditsu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calm down knix, you are trolling an announcement thread. I will be forced to call sirken, ambrotos, rogean, and maybe even amelinda if you continue. If that fails, I'll call Uthgaard to come and deliver swift justice.

Thank you and have a nice day.

I thought Uth had his own thing going? Either way one bad apple ect ect. (or in this case 2. )
@Knix please explain TMO stance on sharing spawns, epic quest mobs, and their plan for the future. We've all heard about the TMO lockdown of all things end game, how much of this is urban myth and if any truth why?
Old 12-29-2013, 05:50 AM
Sarnak

First I read this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets put the past behind us while acknowledging the facts (most importantly) and move forward with civility.
Then I read this..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxRanjahs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHAHAHAHAH Fuck you TMO....all you had to do was PLAY NICE TO YOUR FELLOW CLASSIC EQers(there arent much of us left)

Fuckheads i hope they phase the raid content out on ALL your ips and let the NORMAL rest of server PuG that shit up.
Then I lol'd and went to bed.