Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 02:19 AM
Fire Giant

When I first read this, VP wasn't included a few days ago. Was it added and then removed to presume a concession? Just trying to understand, I hadn't seen any proposals that included VP to date.

My understanding is that there are currently 14 Guilds ready or close-to-ready for these kills. What happens to uneven divisions? The later drafters are SOL or are those defaulted to FFA?

Two hours seems long, imho.

I still see no commentary about alt guilds, perfectly reasonable to create guilds of 50s to draft vox/nag so that main guilds dont have to.

I'm playing devils advocate but these are all legitimate questions. I personally think rotations trivialize the whole point of EQ and why it was 100x better than all other MMOs and wouldn't agree to any system that includes them, but that's just me and I only represent myself.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:19 AM
Kobold

And here I was hoping for a raid full of nothing but Pallys, SKs, Rangers and bards... where even the xp group progressed slower than normal.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:21 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I first read this, VP wasn't included a few days ago. Was it added and then removed to presume a concession? Just trying to understand, I hadn't seen any proposals that included VP to date.

My understanding is that there are currently 14 Guilds ready or close-to-ready for these kills. What happens to uneven divisions? The later drafters are SOL or are those defaulted to FFA?

Two hours seems long, imho.

I still see no commentary about alt guilds, perfectly reasonable to create guilds of 50s to draft vox/nag so that main guilds dont have to.

I'm playing devils advocate but these are all legitimate questions. I personally think rotations trivialize content and wouldn't agree to any system that includes them, but that's just me and I only represent myself.
VP mobs were on the table at one point and taken off after talked to all the guilds. I believe all your other questions are answered in the proposal.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:23 AM
Fire Giant

If he doesn't use it, Here ya all go... may or may not hafta let it buffer

https://vimeo.com/83189180
Old 01-02-2014, 02:29 AM
Planar Protector

I support this
Old 01-02-2014, 02:31 AM
Fire Giant

I don't see answers to this:

Then repeat till all slots are filled. ? So, RNG. Should make anything leftover go FFA.

---------------

I still, personally, feel like the 10/20 proposal is the most even mob distribution without going EZserver on the mobs. Going 10/20 and having category b or w/e you want to call it guilds have their own internal rotation is so much better and doesn't force people into a rotation that don't want to be there. *shrug*
Old 01-02-2014, 02:31 AM
Fire Giant

I would support this, but I chose to raid instead of camping fbss
Old 01-02-2014, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-02-2014, 02:40 AM
Sarnak

At least Catherin still has her FBSS stash.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezzmur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still, personally, feel like the 10/20 proposal is the most even mob distribution without going EZserver on the mobs. Going 10/20 and having category b or w/e you want to call it guilds have their own internal rotation is so much better and doesn't force people into a rotation that don't want to be there. *shrug*
I don't have a problem with this either. If this happened, both TMO and IB/FE would choose to not be in the rotation?

The only concern I have in general is that countless arguments will ensue when a mob has been left up for two hours. If something in the rotation spawns at 4 AM and whatever guild doesn't show, there are going to be multiple guilds fully buffed and ready to kill well before that time period is up. How do you police the 2 hour time period? Some guild will claim a mob spawned 12 seconds before it did and charge in first.
Closed Thread