Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2013, 09:28 AM
Planar Protector

I dislike nihilum as a guild as much as the next person, however this sounds quite far fetched.
how does one crash a zone? if nihilum's D-team scrubs know how to do this, how come its not common knowledge? not suggesting that my beautiful comrades in Flowers are little scoundrels BUT theres more than a few of us who love a joke and grief. im sure zone crashing would occur frequently if its possible/this easy.

Moar details required pals.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:31 AM
Banned

I'm with Tina, please explain how I can make a zone crash for a specific guild and not myself. I would love to steal mobs from people.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:32 AM
Banned

no it wasn't a specific guild, it was the whole time. they are just unclear about the situation.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

That's why I'm asking if I should post it in the bug forums.

Duh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:37 AM
Banned

You both playing dumb or maybe it's not a play? Many methods on the emu servers to shutdown zones. MacroQuest was a favorite of young Portahoe on VZ\TZ. It doesn't have to be 3PP tho, game dynamics like training too many casting mobs around a zone (P99 Blue circa 2010 in DrogA) or looting a corpse too quickly (VZ\TZ circa 2008 box 1.0 and 2.0).

Et cetera.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

PM me with a step by step how-to please. im genuinely curious and guarantee i wont actually do it unless big sirken says i can do it in an empty zone like kerra isle.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:40 AM
Banned

jenni, beating MQ detection is very simple for your avg script kiddy, i wont go into details and while it is a great piece of code you guys came up with(whoever wrote it clearly dabbles in some blackhat shit). it's still easily defeated. MQ is on this server and thriving, the public shit you can go and download will get you banned really easily.

however with a few simple changes and making sure it doesnt go public, you can run MQ undetected all day. And by using certain MQ plugins you can crash zones, crash players, blind people, you would be suprised at how much i was able to accomplished back on vztz.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:40 AM
Kobold

twainz, I personally believe most of nihi is oblivious to a singular group within your guild conducting cyber terrorism on the box.

Also I believe most people who play here have no idea how to do such things, as to crash zones.

We all want to just have an awesome rivalry and enjoy a game. But whomever is doing this Cyber terrorism on the box is in affect, breaking the game.

GMs i assume are looking into it, as in the first terrorist attack, Zade showed up about five minutes later.

I hope this second attack brings more focus and the powers that be find the person(s) doing this.

PS: If you are reading this and it be your whistle that is dirty, please rinse with a PM to Sirken. His holy waters will wash over you and leave you guiltless.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PM me with a step by step how-to please. im genuinely curious and guarantee i wont actually do it unless big sirken says i can do it in an empty zone like kerra isle.
I spend 60-70% of my game time in Kerra Isle, it's a respite from the dangers of the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

Interesting.
Never been the type to use cheats in games. even in single player. just dont see the point of cheating yourself out of the challenge/experience the developers intended

keep it real comrades
Closed Thread