Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 12:43 AM
Kobold

Default Welp, that sucked

Long story short, Murderface <Azrael> lures me down to XP kill me where I can't get my body, all the while encouraging assistance with obtaining an MoD a MoD. Maybe I am too naive to see this coming, but then again, I don't see the fun in other people suffering while I gain nothing. I expect my corpse to rot at this point, and then I will likely quit the server, as being 45 with no gear blows. A naked bard cannot get to the Ass/Sup camp alone, and I know I won't get shit help from this group.

Good job guys. If you want to keep people on a server (and for the past 2 months I've been on 10+ hours a day listening to your garbage) and in a community, you need to actually engage with them, keep them involved and make them want to come back. As soon as the 51s hit 52 on this server, the 60s annihilate them, and they become paranoid freaks, who in turn kill everyone around 44, who in turn repeat it in unrest to jice and mrbigs, and so forth down to the Knights Templar griefing first timers on the server, just to see if their tummystick has grown.

Call yourself the resistance, call yourself the elite, it doesn't matter - you are part of the problem. Teams99 will suck just as hard if you don't learn from your past mistakes.

Red99 pop: -1
Old 09-12-2013, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

My lvl 51 bard has only ever had a drum.

You sound like a bitch if you can't handle being a bard without gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

come on over to blue bro
Old 09-12-2013, 12:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My lvl 51 bard has only ever had a drum.

You sound like a bitch if you can't handle being a bard without gear.
It's more along the lines of "ooh look a player! i cant pvp him, so ill get him killed by an npc and watch him suffer vicariously through the mob!"

just not interesting anymore.

notice you go by your wizards name, not your bards? some of us only play one character.

EDIT: I never asked for his help. He volunteered this opportunity and low and behold, -20% experience later in a hell level with no body. Sweet.
Last edited by Loto; 09-12-2013 at 12:51 AM..
Old 09-12-2013, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

i'll help you out guy, pm me -- murderface and his fat girlfriend are terrible, duplicitous people
Old 09-12-2013, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

l guk?

all u need is ivu bro, died many times down there. aint shit.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

gms will summon back rotted corpse if you petition, if its unreachable id imagine they would help you get it now
Old 09-12-2013, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Some guys exp loss'ed me the other day too, I don't get the point really. Same with corpse camping.

Corpse camping was pretty rare on live and causing someone exp loss was something only people who would eventually eBay did because no guild would touch them with a 10 foot pole.

I hope Teams gets some decent people in.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:16 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
l guk?

all u need is ivu bro, died many times down there. aint shit.
bards dont get ivu.

nobody is down on live side where my body is near.

you're missing the point. you are playing a game where these kinds of people make up your peer group. i would rather be associated with a pet pile of shit than half the people on this box. beyond self maximization, it comes down to "are you an asshole" or "are you not an asshole"

most of the people on this box fall into the former category.

"oh well then youre not cut out for Red99 sorry boutchya" maybe, or teams99 could have a different atmosphere with different people running the show. If anyone on Red starts running the show on Teams, it will end with disaster.

Now I have to wait for the next progression server from EQ Live, or EQ Next. Just what I was looking forward to.
Old 09-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Planar Protector

send me a tell bro