Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Aviak

Well, hidden deep inside Detoxx's posts are an acknowledgement that the rule exists and what the expectations are.
Old 11-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Kobold

Since apparently people either can not read properly or do not understand written english or maybe I'm just too bad at writing english, I must clarify:

I did not say at any point that Awakened trained Telk on our guy. I just said it was being trained around. I have no idea how mage got FTE at the PoM orb, but only reasonable explanation is that it chain agroed by trains.

The facts I know:
- Our guy (mage) was bound at PoM and got FTE after he returned to bind point naked after dying in Kael
- As far as I know, starting FTE race from bind spot at NToV should not give valid FTE
- Awakened took advantage of the situation and bullied us out of Yelinak and KSed LTK which was on our FTE timer
- Giving up on Yelinak was our own fault, getting KSed on LTK wasnt
- Server staff did nothing about it

And the reason I brought this up was because there clearly is pattern that rules aren't enforced or even understood the same way always, which leads to situations like this where nobody is sure who is wrong or right. And it gives unfair advantage to those who ruthlesly take advantage of the system and bully other guilds to give up mobs because they want to do the right thing and follow the rules.

As for Anons/Trak/A/A case, either Fugues or Breaken is clearly not telling the full story. So without better knowledge I can't be the judge of that, but it obviously matters in so far that the reliability of rest of the thread depends on it.
Old 11-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

You got locked into a telk FTE bc another guild dragged telk into north? How does telk even end up in a train to north unless someone intentionally pulls him out of his little room? Sounds like y'all got taken advantage of.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You got locked into a telk FTE bc another guild dragged telk into north? How does telk even end up in a train to north unless someone intentionally pulls him out of his little room? Sounds like y'all got taken advantage of.
Well we don't know, because there (apparently) was no initial FTE - thats the big mystery. All we know for a fact is that our naked mage got FTE at PoM zoneline, and somehow we got forced to eat it.
Old 11-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

This sounds like a good mystery and I'd love to see some encounter logs if they record aggros before kill, and a good suspending if someone did get an FTE prior to CSG.

But I think the OP's prior purpose has been answered. Don't camp underneath spawns for server downs and log in to FTE said mobs. Log in mages to CotH, but not monks to FTE. /thread
Old 11-09-2016, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well we don't know, because there (apparently) was no initial FTE - thats the big mystery. All we know for a fact is that our naked mage got FTE at PoM zoneline, and somehow we got forced to eat it.
Dont matter. Awakened will do an get away with whatever they want. So much so that its becoming awfully suspicious. Just like last night after a call was had with Sirken about the whole Vulak debacle, Awakrned did exactly what I heard with my own ears not to and as Sirken watched it unfold himself, nothing was done. They FTEd Koi with Rustles 45 minute timer running, had 90 people in zone, waited 35 minutes to pull Koi all while somehow the zone in got a massive train on their pull when they pull to LTK. Conveniently, this wiped out Rustle and CSG who had to wait for Koi to die before they could pull Vulak. As soon as Koi died they FTEd Vulak.

Shits a joke.
Last edited by Detoxx; 11-09-2016 at 12:29 AM..
Old 11-09-2016, 03:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont matter. Awakened will do an get away with whatever they want. So much so that its becoming awfully suspicious. Just like last night after a call was had with Sirken about the whole Vulak debacle, Awakrned did exactly what I heard with my own ears not to and as Sirken watched it unfold himself, nothing was done. They FTEd Koi with Rustles 45 minute timer running, had 90 people in zone, waited 35 minutes to pull Koi all while somehow the zone in got a massive train on their pull when they pull to LTK. Conveniently, this wiped out Rustle and CSG who had to wait for Koi to die before they could pull Vulak. As soon as Koi died they FTEd Vulak.

Shits a joke.
Stop being a little bitch. Suck it up. Fight again. And, if you have to, hit the petition forum.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop being a little bitch. Suck it up. Fight again. And, if you have to, hit the petition forum.
Didn't affect me, I was an outsider looking in and I was still disgusted. Move along though, sir!
Old 11-09-2016, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't affect me, I was an outsider looking in and I was still disgusted. Move along though, sir!
I'm sure someone will petition someone. That's how it works when we all want each other's mutual destruction. Rustle got FTE on Vulak and I thought that was cool for them.

They asked us to help even though we got no loot. I was fine with it because I'd help anyone who needed it. I don't really care. It's a game.

Kill some mobs with friends. Have a good day.