Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2017, 07:44 AM
Orc

Default Targin the Rock

taken from http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=3682

On live servers in Nagafen's Lair at the solusek kobold king spawn, the PH for Targin the Rock which is "a greater kobold," which is different from "greater kobold," would despawn at some time early in the day. Some servers it was 7am some 8am, but on all servers it despawned and 1 - 2 game hours later it would respawn with either another place holder or Targin the Rock. I've been sitting at this spawn now for over 5 hours and there has not been ONE DESPAWN of the "a greater kobold."

The despawn and respawn of Raster of Guk is working as intended, but not Targin the Rock or his Place holder.

The despawn and respawn is intended to allows us monks to sit in zone waiting on a respawn without a full group having to sit with us clearing 24/7, once he spawns we can call in help to clear to the spawn and kill him.

Quote:
I would have to agree with Dextur on the spawn times. Since I have been camping this area his spawn timers are more correct then the other posts. He has been spawning for me once every 8 hours game time. Thats 3 times an EQ day he will spawn. Alas like Dex I have yet to see Targin but I have not been camping him nearly as long. Somone beat me to the BroZ camp so I fugred I would try this a bit more. Will update this once I find out more.

Spawn Timer:
7am despawn
8am respawn (Kill PH)
4pm respawn (Kill PH)
12am respawn (Kill or wait for despawn/respawn. timer is the same)

Edit: Targin finally poped for me after about 4-6 hours of camping him. I did not let any mob despawn I just kept killing as it poped.
Old 02-19-2017, 05:35 PM
Project Manager

Fixed, pending update

-Targin or placeholder will depop at 7am game time and respawn at 8am
-Corrected his faction and aggro text

This will occur once Epic quests are introduced; prior to Epics, this spawn will be a mix of regular kobolds.
Closed Thread