Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 12:55 PM
Fire Giant

Default Are golems in fear raid mobs now?

I ask because this affects where you camp your force and whether you can put them in a kite.

If they are raid mobs, you shouldn't be camping inside Fear if you're going for them. Nor should they be in a kite.

If they are not, I suppose you'd treat them like Wraith.

You'd argue that they are because:
1. They now have variance
2. They drop old CT loot

You'd argue that they are not because:
1. They weren't previously and there's been no mention of a change
2. There's no FTE message

Thoughts? I'm really interested in a pronouncement from on high, but I'm also interested in what you all think. If I had to make the call, I'd say absent FTE message = not a raid mob.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 01-08-2016, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd argue that they are not because:
1. They weren't previously and there's been no mention of a change
2. There's no FTE message
Quote:
I'd say absent FTE message = not a raid mob.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Forsaken has been treating them as raid mobs, and from what Ive seen, so does BDA and Taken. I'm fine with either way though.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:05 PM
Planar Protector

We've seen guilds camping out in zone, sitting near spawn with force like its a camp and kiting them until their force is in zone. It's just inconsistent. Voice from on high would be great.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've seen guilds camping out in zone, sitting near spawn with force like its a camp and kiting them until their force is in zone. It's just inconsistent. Voice from on high would be great.
The only guilds that have been killing golems have been BDA, Taken, and occasionally Forsaken. You're incorrect saying that we are camping in zone and/or kiting them. Additionally, I'd love to see someone kiting one of the new golems as two of them death touch.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only guilds that have been killing golems have been BDA, Taken, and occasionally Forsaken. You're incorrect saying that we are camping in zone and/or kiting them. Additionally, I'd love to see someone kiting one of the new golems as two of them death touch.
You and some of your officers in ooc the other night are wrong about who has killed them. Pirates got a kill on a fright once, AG/CSG has been a part of (I think) three successful golem kills.

I have a rogue that i keep in zone for much of the golem windows and watch logs to see how things are done. Kiting Terror with a bard is most certainly possible and has been done.

I'm not here to get into a battle of who is killing golems more or who has more experience. my only point is that people are using different tactics and some that are not what the server would do on raid mobs.

I agree that we need a voice from on high to clarify.
Old 01-10-2016, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and some of your officers in ooc the other night are wrong about who has killed them. Pirates got a kill on a fright once, AG/CSG has been a part of (I think) three successful golem kills.

I have a rogue that i keep in zone for much of the golem windows and watch logs to see how things are done. Kiting Terror with a bard is most certainly possible and has been done.

I'm not here to get into a battle of who is killing golems more or who has more experience. my only point is that people are using different tactics and some that are not what the server would do on raid mobs.

I agree that we need a voice from on high to clarify.
I'd say that BDA and Taken have done 90% of the new golems and we aren't camping in zone, nor are we kiting them. Additionally, I've personally been to over a dozen of these things and I've never seen an AG person even in zone during our kills. Yes, there are other "tactics" but they are absolutely not the norm, they are the absolute tiniest minority.
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 01-10-2016, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Of course you haven't. I don't have my rogue guild tagged.
Old 01-20-2016, 12:39 PM
VIP / Contributor

Golems are not considered raid mobs/targets by the staff. we consider them to be just higher tier mobs (ie: King Tranix)

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 01-20-2016, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Better put an FTE message on them then because it will turn into sock central eventually.
Closed Thread