Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 02:23 PM
Aviak

Default Repop "Racing"

AG interprets this rule below as though Sirken wants racing, even on earthquakes and repops. Are we not understanding the rule right?

Is it legal to park a character underneath Kael / ToV mobs, log in after an earthquake or repop, and grab an FTE without racing?

I do not believe all guilds are interpreting this rule the same way as my guild does. If it is legal, we will totally be okay with that. If Guilds A and B are racing, and Guilds C and D are parking characters underneath mobs, it's never going to work out well for Guilds A and B.

As always, unless confirmed, AG and CSG will continue to follow what we think is the "spirit" of rule is. We will continue to race from the starting line, regardless of earthquake/repop/etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All Temple of Veeshan raid targets as well as King Tormax / Statue, are now foot race FTEs from the zone lines. If your guild gets FTE on a target, then your guild will be given a 60minute grace period to engage and kill the mob, allowing them a fair and legitimate chance at that target. A guild may not FTE any other raid target (anywhere else in the world) until their FTE’d target is either Dead, or the 60 minutes is up. If your guild/raid does not kill the FTE'd target within the allotted hour, when that hour expires, the target is considered open (not engaged) and can be FTE'd by anyone, and then that guild/raid will have an hour to make an attempt at killing the mob.

Spirit of Wolf is the only movement speed buff that is allowed during the FTE race.

No teleportation spells or effects (CotH, shadowstep, rezz boxes, translocates, gates, etc) are allowed during the FTE race.

In the case of an Earthquake respawn, you can start racing at the rumble and the staff will consider this ok. It's an Earthquake, we all know that means repop.

(and obviously all other server rules are still to be followed, ie: you are still responsible for your adds/trains)
~Phiren
Old 11-02-2016, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Awakened interprets it the same. I am unaware of any specific situation you may be referring to, but I know that we run from the FTE line when the server comes up. Every new FTE after that is acquired by running from the FTE line to the mob.
Old 11-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awakened interprets it the same. I am unaware of any specific situation you may be referring to, but I know that we run from the FTE line when the server comes up. Every new FTE after that is acquired by running from the FTE line to the mob.
Just like the Final Arbiter? Not once, but twice you gated a mage to beat our monk that was legitimately running down. Wasn't in Kael or Tov, you might say, but we all know you cannot gate or log in to raid mobs.
Last edited by Detoxx; 11-02-2016 at 03:38 PM..
Old 11-02-2016, 03:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks! Nothing specific at the moment or we would try to work with the guilds outside this forum directly. I made it pretty ambiguous on purpose for that reason.

IF (I'm not saying there even are[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) there are any illegal FTEs going on, I highly doubt it would be sanctioned and encouraged by guild leaders.

In my experience with AG, the vast majority are not P99 Raid Lawyers.

There are a lot of players who don't see everything. I felt it necessary to make it more public and transparent for all (who read the forums) to see what the expectations are.

~Phiren
Old 11-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Fire Giant

Our mage is not bound at the Final Arbiter. That's why twice now we have asked for assistance getting back down there after he dies.

Do you run your mage down to Yelinak and Trakanon? No. You log in your mage.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Our mage is not bound at the Final Arbiter. That's why twice now we have asked for assistance getting back down there after he dies.

Do you run your mage down to Yelinak and Trakanon? No. You log in your mage.
No, we track them on a Mage and then when it spawns the CoTHing begins. There's a huge difference between gating or camping in a mage after the mob spawns and doing it before it spawns.

Here's a hint: One's against the rules.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

P99 raiding, catch the fever!
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:16 PM
Fire Giant

Do you switch trackers ever? I am sure you use the same character between multiple trackers. You log in and out at the raid mob all of the time. This is no different. Yes, you track those mobs, but what about on a respawn? You can lie and say you run down, no one can prove otherwise, but we know you don't.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Do you switch trackers ever? I am sure you use the same character between multiple trackers. You log in and out at the raid mob all of the time. This is no different. Yes, you track those mobs, but what about on a respawn? You can lie and say you run down, no one can prove otherwise, but we know you don't.
I think you're missing the whole mob being up vs mob not being up. Let me break it down for you real quick:

1. Mob is not up - Do as you wish
2. Mob is up - Do not log in characters parked at said mob or gate characters bound at said mob to said mob.

Repop - When a repop happens, being that no one knows they are coming, you must refer to number 2.

Also, I don't allow anyone to camp in mages at spawn points of already spawned mobs ever, nor do I allow them to gate. Even on Trakanon, which is rotated.

Spin all you want, you have repeatedly broken this rule and many others without reprimand nor any sort of care or respect to these rules multiple times. Props I guess, why would you stop when you can get away with it.
Old 11-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Fire Giant

We "get away with it" when it isn't against the rules. We get suspended when it is. See Nagafen.

I am not spinning anything. This is how we interpret the rule.
Closed Thread