Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Honestly blows my mind the shit both of your guilds get away with.
Old 11-04-2016, 06:38 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly blows my mind the shit both of your guilds get away with.
Old 11-04-2016, 11:00 AM
Planar Protector

If the only thing that blows your mind about P99s raid scene is the shit that guilds get away with... I don't even know where to begin.

There's a reason instances were made and deemed better than open world content in literally every other game including EQ post-2003.

People don't play nice and people don't like to share.

As far as this goes, pretty simple, don't log in a character camped at a target to then FTE the mob after a repop, simulated or planned. I don't see the logging in a mage to then CotH down an FTEer as a problem, seeing as that's how every Trakanon ever goes. If Sirkdawg wants to say it's uncool to log in a mage who then CotHs down people to FTE or kill a mob, that's his prerogative, but that will vastly change the way Yelinak, Trakanon and FA currently occur.

When the timeline is done just set the respawn on all raid mobs to like 2 or 4 hours so people don't have to deal with nonsense anymore and can raid on their own schedule. It will save everyone a lot of headache, especially the GMs.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the only thing that blows your mind about P99s raid scene is the shit that guilds get away with... I don't even know where to begin.

There's a reason instances were made and deemed better than open world content in literally every other game including EQ post-2003.

People don't play nice and people don't like to share.

As far as this goes, pretty simple, don't log in a character camped at a target to then FTE the mob after a repop, simulated or planned. I don't see the logging in a mage to then CotH down an FTEer as a problem, seeing as that's how every Trakanon ever goes. If Sirkdawg wants to say it's uncool to log in a mage who then CotHs down people to FTE or kill a mob, that's his prerogative, but that will vastly change the way Yelinak, Trakanon and FA currently occur.

When the timeline is done just set the respawn on all raid mobs to like 2 or 4 hours so people don't have to deal with nonsense anymore and can raid on their own schedule. It will save everyone a lot of headache, especially the GMs.
Or make a global rotation with benchmarks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] We have some google doc savants that would sell an organ for the chance to contribute to the server in this way.
Old 11-04-2016, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

See the people don't play nice and don't want to share line of text.

If it's only 1 Vulak or 1 King Tormax per week they want to have a shot at every single one. Nothing will change their mind as long as this is the case because rare BiS loot that 100+ in the guild wants.

Once that respawn time gets reduced then people stop caring about getting every single one because it stops being feasible and its almost always up when they do want it.
Old 11-05-2016, 06:29 AM
Kobold

It's funny that I remember hearing from Fugues that Anons once got bullied to concede Trakanon when they logged anchor in after the pop by both AW and AM.

I also remember once when our guy died and his bind spot was at PoM orb in NToV, he got FTE from Telk that was being trained around and it was valid FTE and forced us to suffer the 1 hour FTE timer. Even server staff thought that it was a valid FTE and gave AW right to KS LTK from us. Wonder if it would have been valid FTE if target had been Vulak?

I guess the way you want to understand the rules depends on situation and who is being accused.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:20 AM
Fire Giant

The only time I remember an issue at Trakanon with Anonymous was a time when they had more than 2 trackers. It sounds like you get bad or incomplete information. The fact that you still believe it is possible to obtain the first FTE on Telk at PoM astounds me. You realize an FTE would have had to go out to bring him up there, right? Why has no one found that FTE message?

Now, you make this thread because you jumped the gun to assume we logged in under King Tormax. Maybe news hasn't traveled to you yet, but I provided a screenshot to Nemce showing us on the line, with your "first player in the zone" in the /who log.

I am sorry that your guy got lost and told you there was no way someone could have beat him. Clearly, he was mistaken.
Last edited by Breaken; 11-05-2016 at 08:24 AM..
Old 11-05-2016, 08:27 AM
Kobold

Please explain me how does mage that is bound at PoM get to Telk in west wing if it wasnt trained to north?
Old 11-05-2016, 03:17 PM
Aviak

Since you brought it up (I wasn't going to). I just wanted to get clarification that all guilds were interpreting the rules as we do.

I saw the screenshot, it doesn't prove anything to me. It really just leads me more to believe there was an illegal FTE.

He was first in zone, stopped to pose for a screenshot with a date/time stamp , then got FTE before the other 2 who were already hauling ass and racing? If it was the other guy who got FTE first , then my guy was in zone before him. It doesn't mean my guy couldn't be beat, but it does slightly counter your "first in zone" snub comment.

If it was post FTE, why does he still have all his gear on ? I also had other people in zone at time of FTE, so it definitely wasn't taken just after/before FTE.

The reason why we never officially pursued this or felt needed to provide you evidence, or you provide us evidence, is because it's near impossible to detect anything from the 'evidence' in my opinion.

We are already over it though and will continue to race from the starting line, as all guilds seem to be interpreting the rules as.

I just wanted some public clarification. It sounds like there is a lot of distrust amongst all guilds for adhering to this rule. Given that it's impossible to police (IMO at least), we can only hope the GMs are helping us out and taking a look at these things without official accusations needing to be made.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I just wanted to get clarification that all guilds were interpreting the rules as we do.
But you haven't gotten this clarification. You have only gotten Awakened's interpretation. I haven't seen anyone else comment. I have a feeling it is due to a certain Dozekar issue, but maybe I am wrong.

As for King Tormax, Nemce told me that you had someone in the zone, who claims he was the first one in the zone. We have a screenshot from the guy who got FTE on Tormax, showing him at the line, with a /who showing the said CSG player, along with another Awakened player and a timestamp. I was not implying our guy was the first in zone. I was saying that the screenshot shows only the 3 of them in zone. It was taken *before* he left to go get FTE. I am not sure what you are talking about in respect to after FTE.
Closed Thread