Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 10:01 AM
Fire Giant

youre right, my time would be much more productively spent playing WoW pvp servers slaughtering lowbies and trolling forums to call strangers over the internet cucks and manlets
Old 01-11-2017, 10:15 AM
Fire Giant

mocked for posting like an edgy teenager
feel embarassed
pretend like the post doesnt exist and repeat previous troll attempt

you did it bro, i should be getting upset irl any time now
Old 01-11-2017, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

Really there aren't many mobs with too few pixels...

Yelinak is the big one. Drops a 1 item, 1 talisman and 1 head. Should drop 3-4 items, 1 talisman and 1 head during classic.

Vulak is another. Drops 2 items almost every time, 3 being extremely rare. 3 should be the common classic distribution.

AoW *may* be another. The two LoS kills in era show 4 drops each. But I know during Luclin/PoP he was a 2-4 dropper like he is on P99.

Tunare is another. Late era kills show 4 each time and 2 BPs. Early era kills show the current 3 drops which includes BPs. Around October patch this should get changed on P99 but who knows if it will happen.

The rest drop the correct numbers it's just a discussion about the frequency of those numbers.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Fire Giant

Nitsude I know there is/was a hardcore gamer in you. Just because you aren't of that mindset now doesn't mean the people that are willing to spend their personal time staring at a wall to fill their pixel lust isn't wrong. I have done it and it's degrading. it's why I can't do it for long periods of time.

Also to the guilds that got to see targets that otherwise they wouldn't have competed for; there is never was sympathy pixels in classic Everquest. Sirken has said, something along the lines of this many times in his stream, and I applaud him for it; "Not everyone will get to see, down and experience the content in Everquest, that is how the game operates."

There is a community of over 1,000 people at a time per day on this server. Alliances aside it's never going to allow everyone to get along. If you think are equal to each player you're correct but only in the sense, the more you put in the more you get out of it.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Fire Giant

I may not agree with Taco's tone, but his message is right. Literally anyone who participates in the FTE racing, rule lawyering, screen sharing tracking, is a fat loser who needs to seriously re-evaluate his life.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:47 AM
Banned

Little birdy on my shoulder has told me there are more to come . I'm eagerly expecting more suspensions to hit just as all the neckbeards think it's game on again.

Pras to all who worked well with others recently[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Little birdy on my shoulder has told me there are more to come . I'm eagerly expecting more suspensions to hit just as all the neckbeards think it's game on again.
Either put up or shut up.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nitsude I know there is/was a hardcore gamer in you. Just because you aren't of that mindset now doesn't mean the people that are willing to spend their personal time staring at a wall to fill their pixel lust isn't wrong. I have done it and it's degrading. it's why I can't do it for long periods of time.

Also to the guilds that got to see targets that otherwise they wouldn't have competed for; there is never was sympathy pixels in classic Everquest. Sirken has said, something along the lines of this many times in his stream, and I applaud him for it; "Not everyone will get to see, down and experience the content in Everquest, that is how the game operates."

There is a community of over 1,000 people at a time per day on this server. Alliances aside it's never going to allow everyone to get along. If you think are equal to each player you're correct but only in the sense, the more you put in the more you get out of it.
Sirken's incorrect. There were rotations and they were enforced on live, no guild could repeatedly kill a mob(s) while denying it to others, especially trivial mobs, the only time a guild could have exclusive access to and farm a mob was when it was the only guild capable of killing that mob.
Old 01-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken's incorrect. There were rotations and they were enforced on live, no guild could repeatedly kill a mob(s) while denying it to others, especially trivial mobs, the only time a guild could have exclusive access to and farm a mob was when it was the only guild capable of killing that mob.
Can't rewrite history paul. Your anecdotal forum post don't trump every other person's anecdotal experience that contradicts it :c

I'm sorry :c
Old 01-11-2017, 10:54 AM
Fire Giant

When did I say anything about rotations? Also each server had their own rules. The server I was on, as I remember it, was tiered. And it was very hard for smaller guilds to move up the tier as the higher up guilds would try to block you the best they could.
Closed Thread