Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2017, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Default Nice solo spots for warriors 20-49?

Hello,

As a moderately twinked warrior (22% haste gloves, fungi tunic, staff of battle, 6ac65hp rings, orc fang earrings and regular 250-750pp ac/str items in other slots), I can solo OK at level 20+ (after the dmg cap is gone finally).

It's not that I dislike group, I actually group everytime I can, but being able to be in a place where you can solo when you log and there's no one around is nice.

So far I was at the Gnolls in Highpass and I think this is the kind of spot a solo warrior needs: lots of xp green you can kill safely at 50% hp (so you can just bind wound and go), a zone line not too far if you need, possibility to group whenever people show up, merchant+bank quite close, some quest item for extra xp & faction (gnoll scalp), some named in the same level range dropping cool items (i got polished granite tomahawk and cracked darkwood shield which was nice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]), etc... obviously doesn't have to have all of these elements but these are the kind of things i'd be looking for [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you have any suggestions of similar spots going up in levels?
for 24+ I'm thinking of the gargoyles in OoT, then I think OT could be okay... but other than that I am not sure. Any suggestions will be appreciated [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cheers,
Old 01-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Sarnak

WW Brute caves till 30, SK Gnolls and KFC till 35, NK Guards till 40, BB dwarves at dock till 45, Feerrott specs till 49, TD spirocs till 52
Old 01-11-2017, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowalski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NK Guards till 40, BB dwarves at dock till 45
I want to suggest FV cliffs then DL Yeti caves as an alternative without killing guards or civilians.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-11-2017, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Warrens to 22 > Guktop to 30 > Dalnir entrance to 38 > Droga to 46 > Sol b to 50 > Hole to 60
Old 01-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to suggest FV cliffs then DL Yeti caves as an alternative without killing guards or civilians.
i absolutely want to kill dwarves and guards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] how else can i go to oggok and buy A Ship in a Bottle! (i'm a gnome hehe)

thank you for the suggestions guys i'll definitely have a look at them! you can keep 'em coming if you've got any more ideas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-11-2017, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Najena till the ogres stop giving xp, which is mid 30s perhaps. EF Mammoths if you want to leave earlier than that. Centaur village and split paw gnolls (both SK) can carry you a lil further.

40 you can start solB. use the first zoneline from SolA to kill kobolds. at 51 kill sonic bats at the bat zoneline.
Last edited by Jimjam; 01-11-2017 at 06:00 PM..
Old 01-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Banned

OT has a very bad ZEM but if you stick to soloing sarnak berserkers, the braids quest is solid xp and will get you the OT hammer eventually, which you want

guk top has an excellent ZEM and mobs with a wide level range, also offering good density at every level, some decent stuff like runed bone fork to be found also ..

In droga you could farm salts, which will eventually lead to some great items for a warrior , its unsure when that content will released though

6 minute bard diet is a nice slack route, though as soon as you can solo a spectre in the feerrot, you should do that instead, its hard to beat xp-wise
Old 01-12-2017, 01:46 PM
Fire Giant

Thank you for your advice.

I did 23 to 24 yesterday in Najena. The ogres were quite low, but I could kill the goblins and tentacle horrors, spiders, skeletons, etc.

I think I will try guktop next [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] good call on the OT Hammer faction work didn't think about that hehe.

About the Death Mineral Salts, do you know if they already drop? The wiki seems to say otherwise.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naethyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Warrens to 22 > Guktop to 30 > Dalnir entrance to 38 > Droga to 46 > Sol b to 50 > Hole to 60
Warrens to 22 is a really fun time! I just did it with my baby warrior and it's a super fun zone. Honestly more people should be rocking this zone.
Old 01-12-2017, 02:39 PM
Fire Giant

I agree, I did it on my enchanter and it was nice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there anything to do there (and possibly the new stonebrunt?) at 24+ ?
Closed Thread