Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: How cucked is Sweden?
Sweden is perfectly fine 10 41.67%
Burn it to the ground 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 07:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
someone pull off ur hijab?
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/i...-marriage.html

"
A marriage between a 14-year-old girl and a 21-year old man was endorsed by several Swedish authorities, according to Swedish Radio's Ekot."
not a gr8 argument for Islam being a bad influence
Old 02-20-2017, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Romeo was 14 and Juliet was 12. They got married.
Old 02-20-2017, 10:46 PM
Sarnak

Sweden's pretty good. I like Sweden.

Uh huh uh huh yep.

YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP
YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP YEP uh huh uh huh YEP uh huh uh huh YEP
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
Old 02-20-2017, 10:47 PM
Fire Giant

3 pages in and nobody ever go check the source.

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-englis...-offences.html

Quote:
The number of reported rape offences has increased over the last ten years (2006-2015). The increase can be partially explained by the entry into force of new sex offence legislation on 1 April 2005. This legislation entails, among other things, that certain acts which were previously classified as sexual exploitation are now classified as rape. The effect of the statutory change appeared in the statistics such that the number of reported offences in respect of sexual coercion and exploitation declined in the years immediately following the statutory change while the number of reported rapes increased. As from 1 July 2013, the sex offence legislation was again made tougher; among other things rape was expanded to include cases where the victim reacts passively.
also:

Quote:
There are no international standards for how crime statistics should be produced and presented and this makes international comparisons difficult. Keep in mind that comparisons between countries on the basis of crime statistics require caution since such statistics are produced differently in different countries. Criminal statistics do not provide a simple reflection of the level of crime in a given country. Criminal statistics are influenced by both legal and statistical factors, and by the extent to which crime is reported and registered. These factors can vary from one country to another.
inb4 "fake", breitbart article, gruesome pics of random brown guy that murdered a white girl, xankaa posting in red all caps, etc

Don't forget to make a thread about france burning too, that'd be fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 02-20-2017, 11:01 PM
Banned

yooo it's dat boi jarnauga

what up my n@gg@?
Old 02-20-2017, 11:10 PM
Planar Protector

This makes me sad. Sweden has been my happy place ever since I learned a bit about their society, and I fear it's gonna be smoldering ash by the time I ever get to see it.
Old 02-21-2017, 02:11 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3 pages in and nobody ever go check the source.

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-englis...-offences.html

also:

inb4 "fake", breitbart article, gruesome pics of random brown guy that murdered a white girl, xankaa posting in red all caps, etc

Don't forget to make a thread about france burning too, that'd be fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its more fun to post half truths that get u to chimp out also the entire criticism is that the bra (swedish gov't) is under-reporting rape so you can't exactly quote them as a source or act like they're credible without proving so in that context.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:10 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

lol last night's tucker carlson sweden special was amazing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Azz1_SABE

why are so many retards literally this afraid to talk about crime statistics?
also LOL i looked it up and it's true, the swedes on this forum can go to prison for saying there's a problem with rape.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:13 AM
Planar Protector

lol sad.

tucker carlson is basically lord of the dunks. i linked him earlier here destroying the washington post author who happens to look exactly like the posters here.

but it was over a lot of peoples heads.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-21-2017, 05:16 AM
Planar Protector

seriously you can watch any episode of tucker and its him DDTing some senator, congressman, activist, SJW.

his whole show is based around maximum dunks per second. u cant just link 1 clip and claim its a highlight of his. so i gotta check you on that.

hes dunking every other night back to back.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread