Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2017, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

Default New sneak mechanics = trainfest?

Cool, classic patch. Makes the game harder which is a good thing. In terms of one of the side effects of this patch, won't this be a CSR nightmare? Figuring out who trained who, guild A wiping guild B...I can't see how this would benefit the population at this current time when it finally seems as guild are working together.

If GMs really are aware and take quick action, then learning this brand of EQ will definitely make this game more challenging and show the skill gap. Else, I can see the raid chat filled with "Items off Guild X have been revoked due to training"
Old 02-13-2017, 10:35 PM
Developer

Maybe less CSR work when guilds are suspended all the time for training.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/thread

#SlowClap
#Haynar4Prez
Old 02-13-2017, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's on a roll lately.

A++

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 02-13-2017, 11:43 PM
Banned

This is the death of casuals in ToV. They locked themselves into the classic agro mechanics and now the hardcore will far outstrip them in pulling knowledge. A/A have been in the temple since repop relearning mechanics I doubt any other entities have the will or way.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:48 PM
Sarnak

The existing raid engagement rules in ntov may need to be revamped as 1 hour isn't going to be sufficient for classic clearing/pull with these changes (if that was the intention as well). This update needs to reflect that
Old 02-13-2017, 11:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the death of casuals in ToV. They locked themselves into the classic agro mechanics and now the hardcore will far outstrip them in pulling knowledge. A/A have been in the temple since repop relearning mechanics I doubt any other entities have the will or way.
If it were me I would just bring my raid to arry pit or triplets hallway (with the roamer killed) and pull to there. The main issue I have is the 1 hour limit - they need to abolish this and go back to old FTE mechanics (FTE pull and engage)
Old 02-14-2017, 12:00 AM
Fire Giant

If you played classic EQ the mechanics aren't that hard to adapt to. There will be a learning curve, sure, but it's not the end of the world. I'm enjoying the classic mechanics being implemented.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:02 AM
Banned

The roamer is harder to kill than the actual named you're after is the issue. Were there safe spots for coth your plan would be solid. With what we have pulling to eashen steps is probably the most doable. Trying for entrance/exit pulls is probably out these days.
Old 02-14-2017, 12:03 AM
Banned

finally enough raider tears to bathe in
Closed Thread