Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2014, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

If you RMT just suck it up and deal with it because the DEV's will see right through your bullshit if you did. A few months ago over 400 accounts were banned with some kind of involvement with RMT. Those who were victims of circumstance will get their accounts back, they are pretty good about this, but, if you bought plat like I and so many others did you lost your shit dawg. Hope you had a clean account like a few of us did. Luckily I got to keep one of my mains.

Oh and don't be a fgt and try to hide that shit either, just makes you look like a pos if you do.

BLUE
46 Warrior - Elkantor, 35 Shadowknight - Geldriia, 46 Enchanter - Shebreeze
Old 05-23-2014, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

I have a hard time understanding what words the OP could say in a petition that would overturn the evidence used to ban the account in the first place.

I mean, anybody can just make up a sob story, right?
Old 05-23-2014, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skipdog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a hard time understanding what words the OP could say in a petition that would overturn the evidence used to ban the account in the first place.

I mean, anybody can just make up a sob story, right?
If he was part of the collateral damage when they banned TMO's RMT dynamic duo, he might have an easy time getting the acct unbanned. They used the atomic banhammer for that one and rehabilitated the edge cases afterwards.
Old 05-23-2014, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he was part of the collateral damage when they banned TMO's RMT dynamic duo, he might have an easy time getting the acct unbanned. They used the atomic banhammer for that one and rehabilitated the edge cases afterwards.
atomic banhammer

Lmao

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 05-23-2014, 03:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamewraith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Off topic, but dat BG avatar made me cream a little. Just got the urge to boot it up.
Haha! I too have been getting the itch to play lately especially now that they've ported them over to tablets. Makes me cream every time as well, sir!

Did OP ever get his account back?

On a positive note, if he did have to just remake as a new character it isn't very hard to get re-established in Norrath during this era. Besides, earning new pixels is what EverQuest is all about, right!?

Ingrum Irontoe
Retired Warlord of Brell
"Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal..."
Old 07-27-2014, 03:22 PM
Kobold

WTB great .gif of atomic banhammer, PST =)
Closed Thread