Old 12-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Sarnak

This is how Uthgaard wants us to see him
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is how most people see him
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-01-2011, 10:42 PM
Aviak

that 3.5 is loaded with winnuke and assorted aol proggies, ready to fuck your shit directly up
Old 12-01-2011, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Almost anything. Creativity is the limit. The population of P99 is an immense resource to draw from, with a diverse assortment of professions. Threatening the player-base is more dangerous than threatening me, per se. I simply coordinated and focused that anger effectively where necessary. I also happen to have personal friends in some very useful positions to fill in the blanks.

Of course I wouldn't. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] It was always to get someone to stop doing something. They always stopped. Some never returned.

In the situation where I did this, it was simply done and not threatened. Those who can do have no need to threaten, and threatening gives time to prepare. The fool threatened to attack and undermine the server if he wasn't unbanned, and proceeded to follow through on those threats. His work was involved because he was brilliant enough to do it from work (I know right?). As the owners of the domain that made them the ISP, and the necessary point of contact.

I had actually been in contact with the director of his building for a good amount of time before she called him into the office about it, building an amiable relationship and laying down the facts and evidence. Probably the most amusing part was how much he cried and threatened to sue, citing some ridiculous law about identity theft he couldn't understand, claiming it was about dissemination information on the internet. He'd have been better served suing the white pages.

No. And understand that being upset has zero to do with what I do. It's not about vengeance or anger. Using P99 as the example, what good is GM status when the person isn't persuaded by a ban? What do you do when the server is coming under attack because of that ban? Sometimes you have to go beyond the normal scope of duty. It's about getting results where the tools available are not sufficient.

My schedule is pretty full now, I just have some time to lurk the forums occasionally, lately.

You're crazy
Old 12-01-2011, 10:47 PM
VIP / Contributor

I prefer "thinks outside of the box"
Old 12-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Banned

TR still has such a hard on for Uthgaard because he called them out on their shit.

I bet he likes that
Old 12-01-2011, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Big Sleuthgaard
Old 12-01-2011, 10:53 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TR still has such a hard on for Uthgaard because he called them out on their shit.

I bet he likes that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm used to being a mancrush, and envied by all the haters.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:54 PM
Banned

Detective First Class Uthgaard never quit he is just deep under cover breaking down the TR officer core RMT ring that is happening as we speak.

He took over the account of a banned TR member and is slowly working his way up the ranks.

Consider your cover blown.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Banned

I was just saying you like hard ons....
Closed Thread