Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 07:31 AM
Kobold

Itchybottom -

I wasn't aware of the exact process for implementing non-existing zone lines, but knew it was possible (and was pretty sure it didn't require client editing) thanks to playing on SoD, thanks for the information!

Spud -

My current list of zones is derived directly from the classic map; I wont devote any of my time to dungeons and the like until I have a firmer grasp of the canon lore. (for example, I once read that Befallen was the actual site of Takish-Hiz...)

I've also looked over areas such as Broken Skull Rock, as I see this as being more of a location within the Buried Sea (like sister isle in OOT or somesuch), same goes for the various rivers that exist between the feerott and innothule, as these geological features (seem to) exist in classic zones.

I do intend to make replacement versions of the gulf of gunthak and jagged pine. I guess revisions of the loping planes, the abysmal sea, dragonscale hills etc. will be necessary as well at some point.

guineapig -

I remember reading that thread a while back.. which is where I got the whole idea for the rogue clockwork town under ak'anon that leads to poi :P

zithax -

thanks for the gukbottom info, will go check it out now. thanks also for the offer of filler lore, but that point is a while away yet!