Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2015, 09:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guido i thought your head exploded when the buff timers went away. Glad your still alive.
logged in for few mins yesterday after not being online in few months, was pretty excited

then I saw buff timers were removed

logged right off

lolllllllllll

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
u are the king
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
good lord guido is a monster
Last edited by Guido; 10-20-2015 at 09:53 AM..
Old 10-20-2015, 10:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shoudlnt play a role. The player without the awesome range item has to reconfigure their whole playstyle to adjust to thr o.p. item. You're no longer fighting the same person, but rather an on the fly style that had to be adopted.

Reminds me of when kringe wouldnt fight deluxee, unless he could use every tool available. Immediately you knew he had bow of the underfoot in mind, and he wouldn't do the fight without it. Fandangos willingness to fight with his ST bow is just as transparent.
Bow simply neutralized the effect of the fungi during the fight, making things "as even as possible".
Old 10-20-2015, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Fandango is NEVER getting an ST bow. Mostly because they don't drop.
Old 10-20-2015, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Rag lying and cheating as usual. I'm surprised even <friends> guild tagged you. Do you even have friends irl?
Old 10-20-2015, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shoudlnt play a role. The player without the awesome range item has to reconfigure their whole playstyle to adjust to thr o.p. item. You're no longer fighting the same person, but rather an on the fly style that had to be adopted.

Reminds me of when kringe wouldnt fight deluxee, unless he could use every tool available. Immediately you knew he had bow of the underfoot in mind, and he wouldn't do the fight without it. Fandangos willingness to fight with his ST bow is just as transparent.
lite

its the bow from the coldain ring 9 quest. Ragnaros got the same bow the night prior, and was skilling up his archery in velious all morning before the duel.

he thought he was ready

guess not
Old 10-20-2015, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

900 more hp and bow kites, still almost loses
makes a thread
pity reply
Old 10-20-2015, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to hammbone

lost at why this thread continues...
Old 10-20-2015, 03:09 PM
Banned

im the best in the world at everything i do
Old 10-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

do you play sports?
Old 10-20-2015, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Two things to mention:
1)The Ragnaros vs fandango fight can be accurately described by samwise's sig.
and
2) If bows are so relevant in pvp fights between melees that they can decide them, then Ragnaros and all the other non bow rogues have just been playing poorly all along by not having them in their pvp itinerary. Bag of pumice, bag of potions, bow and quiver-welcome to the new future. Fandango knew bows to be an asset, so he had one for the fight and still caries one for normal pvp, and he probably gets kills with it chasing down people who run from him. I'm sure all this scumduggery about bows and throwing daggers/boulders goes back to non barbarian not wanting to 1v1 barbarian rogues, but bows can be used by anyone so rag just needs to stop bitching and get on Fandangos level. I mean apparently he had a bow just not the archery skill, and was only trying to raise it on the very same day of the duel.

If any of this talk about bows being incredibly powerful is true though, I guess you can look forward to the day when every St Empire rogue has their own primal bow and,-by your logic-will then be able to defeat any friends rogue 1v1 no matter how much additional group gear that rogue has acquired. Primal velium reinforced bow-the way of the future for Roguequest on p99. Get used to it.
Last edited by BardPop; 10-20-2015 at 05:04 PM..
Closed Thread