Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Banned

Solution is put in pok book to FoB =P

I KID I KID.... sorry. Dood it would be awesome to sustain a blue population here or better. It would be insanely awesome. Just not sure 100% what will fix it. My vote is both kinds of xp bonus as a temporary enticement. Maybe some more advertisement. Maybe something to help get people in the pvp mindset. I mean RZ on live is probably in horribad shape still too (samwise trollin us with his screenshots) but i think he's exaggerating. It cant be much better then test server is fairing right now.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 50 hours played on my monk and I have seen one other player in range of me since level 10 (field of bone). So yeah, it is that bad.

This isn't doom and gloom.

Here's the positive spin: if the only goal of this server is to keep this existing hardcore contingent (most of whom seem to have multiple level 50+ toons already), then it's in good shape. Those players will stay.

If we're trying to pull in anybody outside of that, then yeah - this stuff needs to be considered and I'm not going to sugarcoat it. The casual player will look at this with less tolerance than I do. Of my entire guild on this server, I am literally the only one willing to even play here now. A couple of them went to the blue server and I don't blame them. The blue server is very playable.
you made an ikky monk? bro i parked samwise in FoB just for the occasion of seeing a lowbie come out of cab. many night ive spent alone in Kurns tower dreaming of baby lizards becoming lizardmen.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

I give you guys a lot of credit for trying to do the player solution thing (HELP-A-LOWBIE)

That is commendable.

I think you have too much ground to cover though. It's something that has to be addressed on the dev side.

Or not, and this is just a for-the-mega-hardcore-only box with a high barrier to entry. There's actually nothing wrong with that. It's not the type of box I'll play on since I simply run out of patience and abhor a solo grind with nothing else to distract me (live had pvp..... lots and lots of mid level pvp) and it's not the type that most casuals will be willing to put up with, but if it's keeping 50+ concurrent players satisfied then it's successful in that right.
Old 09-22-2012, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

whole lot of text i didnt read up there! point of the thread is to respectfully request that the xp bonus thingie be double and triple checked for a possible glitch!
Old 09-22-2012, 02:14 AM
Fire Giant

On behalf of fefifofum....fuck you karsten!!!
Old 09-22-2012, 02:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whole lot of text i didnt read up there! point of the thread is to respectfully request that the xp bonus thingie be double and triple checked for a possible glitch!
Sorry derailing not good i know got like a yellow today down in AM hall at 53, if thats relevant with 3 people. didnt seem to bad or slower then normal.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
perhaps they didn't and you're retarded
that's a confirm, over
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 09-22-2012, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On behalf of fefifofum....fuck you karsten!!!
glad you were finally able to enjoy an old classic, jen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you considered that it might have been incorrectly more than 1.75 before the patch? I don't care what it was before. Right now it's 75% more than blue, and it's not changing. It's fucking plenty. Shut up.
Old 09-22-2012, 01:02 PM
Banned

mitic nose p brown
Closed Thread