Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

I fully endorse the wholesale slaughter of the Azrael feeder guild known as Uprising, if that is the newbie slaying you're referring to.

I'll personally ask him nicely to stop if a single member of Uprising levels up and joins any other guild but Azrael.
Old 04-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Banned

wut
Old 04-16-2014, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I fully endorse the wholesale slaughter of the Azrael feeder guild known as Uprising, if that is the newbie slaying you're referring to.

I'll personally ask him nicely to stop if a single member of Uprising levels up and joins any other guild but Azrael.
Azrael was super nice and helpful to goatassin, and he joined you guys. While he wasn't in uprising that speaks volumes in itself.

Not all uprising members are looking to join azrael, I've talked to a couple who actually despise azrael for various reasons.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Like I said, when you can provide an example of someone who leveled up in Uprising joining another guild I will consider them something else besides an Azrael feeder.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

goatassin is stupid and crazy
Old 04-16-2014, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Lot of ppl caring way too much about elf teams in this thread. Play with you who like kill people who aren't on your team, the end.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He was not only slaughtering Uprising peeps.

Oh and thanks for not answering my questions. Only proves my point more. Kergan you don't seem to be a bad guy, but you really seem to have this "Nihilum are the good guys" mentality which just isn't true. Both guilds have dicks. Take off the blindfold every once and awhile.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Like I said, when you can provide an example of someone who leveled up in Uprising joining another guild I will consider them something else besides an Azrael feeder.
uh pretty sure that mangina azure plays some druid named analuza that was lucky enough to catch AoE bard pulls for 10 + levels while in uprising. hes tagged nihi today.

so consider twice ya roo fucker
Old 04-16-2014, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was not only slaughtering Uprising peeps.

Oh and thanks for not answering my questions. Only proves my point more. Kergan you don't seem to be a bad guy, but you really seem to have this "Nihilum are the good guys" mentality which just isn't true. Both guilds have dicks. Take off the blindfold every once and awhile.
Find where I've said we're the good guys and show me. Also find where I've said there are no dickheads in Nihilum and show me that.

Of course there are douches on both sides. There is more than one person I dislike in Nihilum. We're not a close knit family guild nor were we intended to be.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Kergans got a serious case of the faggots. I recommend he sees a doctor immediately.
Closed Thread