Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 02:29 PM
Banned

consider urself informed, drugs not even on that list, maybe a small factor under suicide, but plenty people commit suicide without drugs, so correlation not causation
Old 10-24-2014, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Hard drugs still kill people. Pointing to other things that kill more people doesn't make this less true.
Old 10-24-2014, 02:39 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]via Imgflip Meme Maker
Old 10-24-2014, 02:57 PM
Banned

yes
Old 10-24-2014, 03:09 PM
Banned

luddites
Old 10-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I don't know anything personally about cocaine or heroin, except what anyone can find out about it from info available.

But I've smoked, eaten, vaporized marijuana for 20 years now and learned a few things about it.

Burning any material will create carbonized tar in your lungs, its much safer to eat or vaporize it, plus you can consume much larger quantities in that manner without mistaking your assphixiated (pardon my spelling lol) lungs and dying brain cells as a better more complete effect of the marijuana itself.

Also if you eat marijuana, you get the anti-inflammatory properties of it, so is great for athletes for muscle pain releif and allowing your body to heal better, or for anyone suffering physical conditions which include alot of pain in the first place, of course given that taking marijuana with your condition doesnt somehow amount to making it worse because of person biology or interaction that may be caused with other drugs you are taking.

Vaporizing marijuana will allow you to "smoke" it as much as you want for as long as you want, at that point it really all depends on your own personaly tolerance and how far you want to push the effects on your body? vape a pinch for 10 minutes, or go through an oz in 24 hours straight vaping, do what you like, no carbon, no tar, no dead brain cells (well who knows, alot of anything can probably be bad for you! Pretty damn logical sense to me!)

It can also be great not just for physical pain releif, but if you are anyone who suffers condition that lead to insomnia, high stress anxiety, lack of apetite, or extreme mental behavior, it can be a godsend for getting you to sleep, eat, feel calmed or whatever feeling you need to bring you back to a normal manageable level, given the certain conditions you have, and of course its not gonna help the same for everybody or every condition, and also you gotta know it wont interact with whatever other crazy pills your doctor got you on till the day u die.

I had horrible anxiety and stress that led to insomnia in high school, i used to be so anti-drug i would bully people about it, making fun of how they go get high, like it was some dependancy they needed.

Then I gave it a shot, and it releived not only my insomnia, but it helped me deal with working out some common sense understandings that led to releif of alot of the understandings i had that led to the stress and anxiety i had in the first place, now i dont let things bother me, i enjoy the good things in life more without letting the bad get in the way, the old me probably woulda blew his brains out, but now nothing can be too extreme to keep me from enjoying even the simplest of things, and for me thats where the argument ends on whether its good or bad for me, it helped save my life, and mad eme a better person to myself and others, so im not gonna pine about the brain cells i lost form the years ago when i still smoked it, im sure just as many teenagers burned theyre brains drinking themselves blind and into amnesia.

Oh by the way, i quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol (at least to the extremes anyways) i can still enjoy a beer and a cigaretee when i want to, but they arent the end all substance i feel i need.

Also i dont consume much marijuana either anymore, i find the more you do it, overtime you will find that when you first get into it you cant get enough, but as you get older, the dependancy you thought you had on it reduces to the point where it's just an occasional thing again.

Whereas back in my teenage years i would smoke about 7 grams a day on average,. now i might consume one weed cookie with about a gram, or smoke/vape maybe a grams worth once or twice a week. But i can still have my benders without feeling bad about it.

Mostly the cut back is about cost, i dont want to spend as much effort getting more of it, so naturally i use it alot less.

But one cannot simply debate whether something is only good or bad for you, like everyone inthis world we all have some different ticks about our mental and physical make up, and like with any substance there comes levels of tolerance.

Some pople might find it gives them really bad add and they cant function at all while on it, othe rpeople can be jet pilots doing sideways 180's 300 feet above the ground at 600kmh after vaporizing marijuana for a few hours! who knows but doctors and science why some people could have problems and others could not.

I guess you really gotta try it to know, if it reacts well with you and you think it could be beneficial it probably is, if you have a negative experience or it gives you the idea its a problem for you, maybe it is then too.

It really is different person to person.

The truth is some people shouldnt be allowed to cross the street on the stuff, while others can perform surgery, build nuclear reactors, and fly jets like a pro with better concentration then they ever had sober. I dunno, obviously you cant take one persons example as your own to whether or not it could be bad for you, it will be slightly or more different from person to person.

I guess thats all i gots to say about it, and i apoligize for my typing, i flip my fingers lazily on my keyboard wihtout caring about grammer or typing, or proper sentence structure, just imagine that im so baked right now i cant be bothered to care about these tiny details that might push some to the edge of thier own insanities, CHEERS!
Old 10-26-2014, 04:56 AM
Sarnak

Lol what kind of conversations does the OP get into with potheads? Here is an example:

OP- "Hey man what did you do last night? Spent all night playing everquest and then a few hours acting like a jackass on the forum"

Jim- "Thats cool dude i was smoking pot".

OP- "Thats terrible and makes me mad! Don't you know its dangerous??!!" (another 2 minutes of babble about it)

Jim- "Uhh whatever dude its natural, i've got to go dude bye"

OP- "Wait! You smoked pot and it made me angry! What am I going to do?"

Jim- "I don't even know you dude get away from me. Why don't you go post on your forum you loser"

(OP makes this thread)
Old 10-26-2014, 03:38 PM
Sarnak

someone told me one time that to reach the toxicity levels of marijuana, you'd have to smoke 70,000 times what you normally smoke to get high, in one hit.
Old 10-26-2014, 03:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldeLordJiggz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know anything personally about cocaine or heroin, except what anyone can find out about it from info available.

But I've smoked, eaten, vaporized marijuana for 20 years now and learned a few things about it.

Burning any material will create carbonized tar in your lungs, its much safer to eat or vaporize it, plus you can consume much larger quantities in that manner without mistaking your assphixiated (pardon my spelling lol) lungs and dying brain cells as a better more complete effect of the marijuana itself.

Also if you eat marijuana, you get the anti-inflammatory properties of it, so is great for athletes for muscle pain releif and allowing your body to heal better, or for anyone suffering physical conditions which include alot of pain in the first place, of course given that taking marijuana with your condition doesnt somehow amount to making it worse because of person biology or interaction that may be caused with other drugs you are taking.

Vaporizing marijuana will allow you to "smoke" it as much as you want for as long as you want, at that point it really all depends on your own personaly tolerance and how far you want to push the effects on your body? vape a pinch for 10 minutes, or go through an oz in 24 hours straight vaping, do what you like, no carbon, no tar, no dead brain cells (well who knows, alot of anything can probably be bad for you! Pretty damn logical sense to me!)

It can also be great not just for physical pain releif, but if you are anyone who suffers condition that lead to insomnia, high stress anxiety, lack of apetite, or extreme mental behavior, it can be a godsend for getting you to sleep, eat, feel calmed or whatever feeling you need to bring you back to a normal manageable level, given the certain conditions you have, and of course its not gonna help the same for everybody or every condition, and also you gotta know it wont interact with whatever other crazy pills your doctor got you on till the day u die.

I had horrible anxiety and stress that led to insomnia in high school, i used to be so anti-drug i would bully people about it, making fun of how they go get high, like it was some dependancy they needed.

Then I gave it a shot, and it releived not only my insomnia, but it helped me deal with working out some common sense understandings that led to releif of alot of the understandings i had that led to the stress and anxiety i had in the first place, now i dont let things bother me, i enjoy the good things in life more without letting the bad get in the way, the old me probably woulda blew his brains out, but now nothing can be too extreme to keep me from enjoying even the simplest of things, and for me thats where the argument ends on whether its good or bad for me, it helped save my life, and mad eme a better person to myself and others, so im not gonna pine about the brain cells i lost form the years ago when i still smoked it, im sure just as many teenagers burned theyre brains drinking themselves blind and into amnesia.

Oh by the way, i quit smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol (at least to the extremes anyways) i can still enjoy a beer and a cigaretee when i want to, but they arent the end all substance i feel i need.

Also i dont consume much marijuana either anymore, i find the more you do it, overtime you will find that when you first get into it you cant get enough, but as you get older, the dependancy you thought you had on it reduces to the point where it's just an occasional thing again.

Whereas back in my teenage years i would smoke about 7 grams a day on average,. now i might consume one weed cookie with about a gram, or smoke/vape maybe a grams worth once or twice a week. But i can still have my benders without feeling bad about it.

Mostly the cut back is about cost, i dont want to spend as much effort getting more of it, so naturally i use it alot less.

But one cannot simply debate whether something is only good or bad for you, like everyone inthis world we all have some different ticks about our mental and physical make up, and like with any substance there comes levels of tolerance.

Some pople might find it gives them really bad add and they cant function at all while on it, othe rpeople can be jet pilots doing sideways 180's 300 feet above the ground at 600kmh after vaporizing marijuana for a few hours! who knows but doctors and science why some people could have problems and others could not.

I guess you really gotta try it to know, if it reacts well with you and you think it could be beneficial it probably is, if you have a negative experience or it gives you the idea its a problem for you, maybe it is then too.

It really is different person to person.

The truth is some people shouldnt be allowed to cross the street on the stuff, while others can perform surgery, build nuclear reactors, and fly jets like a pro with better concentration then they ever had sober. I dunno, obviously you cant take one persons example as your own to whether or not it could be bad for you, it will be slightly or more different from person to person.

I guess thats all i gots to say about it, and i apoligize for my typing, i flip my fingers lazily on my keyboard wihtout caring about grammer or typing, or proper sentence structure, just imagine that im so baked right now i cant be bothered to care about these tiny details that might push some to the edge of thier own insanities, CHEERS!
Great post +1 on insomnia use. My family md said he would rather I smoked a little before bed than take any "sleep" medication including melatonin

Team Tripod

I'd rather be fishing
Old 10-27-2014, 06:10 PM
Banned

Red face

slave drug thread
Closed Thread