Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 03:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel bad for fippy because he is upset that every day his outsider reveals hes an insider who just was outside and wanted in.
To Daywolf's credit he has acknowledged this in the past few weeks when he posted the Batman video featuring Bane. He said "the fire rises"

I have some respect for him.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-16-2017, 06:30 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I always though that american patriotism is the highest charakter attribute for every american, but it seems for some americans the loyalty to their president is higher?!

President > country ?

(Hope I dont offend anyone with this question)
Nah, russia > president > country

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ederate-statue

https://twitter.com/craftypanda/stat...64616026263555

Can't make that shit up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-16-2017, 07:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only people who can claim non party affiliation are those that did not vote for trump or Hillary.
Voting is counter-productive, it only encourages them.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, russia > president > country

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ederate-statue

https://twitter.com/craftypanda/stat...64616026263555

Can't make that shit up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
By Spencer's logic, it's global-white-personhood>Russia>President>Country, so the antiglobalist is a globalist if you're white because of common ancestry.....lololololollolololololollololololllol ololololollolollololooo
Old 05-16-2017, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Science isn't by consensus, it's by proven result. I mean you really just defined what I said about much of scientists being locked into old world propaganda to control not only a population and their ideas but also how they buy or consume.
Scientific consensus is part of the scientific process. First there are controlled tests demonstrating their hypothesis, then write a paper about it, then they submit the paper in a journal for professional review. Some scientists repeat the experiment and see for themselves. After awhile we will arrive at "accepted science." Theory is a kind of graduation point of ideas in science. They explain several phenomenon well at once.

While it would be nice if 100% scientists went with the best argument -- sometimes politics creep in. From the days of Galileo up to present -- (mostly conservative) humans have stifled science by insisting it conform to their religious or dogmatic views of reality. But eventually reality wins out and the scientist is validated after or close to death.

I'm not a climate scientist so I'm not going to be up to date with all the climate science literature. So for people like me -- which includes almost everyone -- scientific consensus is important. Say 97% of climate scientists think humans are causing the planet to warm. What fucking good reason do I have to oppose them, and think my religo-political view is superior?
Last edited by JurisDictum; 05-16-2017 at 01:06 PM..
Old 05-16-2017, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scientific consensus is part of the scientific process. First there are controlled tests demonstrating their hypothesis, then write a paper about it, then they submit the paper in a journal for professional review. Some scientists repeat the experiment and see for themselves. After awhile we will arrive at "accepted science." Theory is a kind of graduation point of ideas in science. They explain several phenomenon well at once.

While it would be nice if 100% scientists went with the best argument -- sometimes politics creep in. From the days of Galileo up to present -- (mostly conservative) humans have stifled science by insisting it conform to their religious or dogmatic views of reality. But eventually reality wins out and the scientist is validated after or close to death.

I'm not a climate scientist so I'm not going to be up to date with all the climate science literature. So for people like me -- which includes almost everyone -- scientific consensus is important. Say 97% of climate scientists think humans are causing the planet to warm. What fucking good reason do I have to oppose them, and think my religo-political view is superior?
No climate change denier published a peer reviewed paper on it.. guess why ? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 05-16-2017, 01:31 PM
Banned

I am in shock that daywolf doesn't even understand the basic concepts of science. like the 8th grade intro to science basics.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:00 PM
Banned

NETANYAHU: TRUMP IS A GREAT FRIEND OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE
Old 05-16-2017, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NETANYAHU: TRUMP IS A GREAT FRIEND OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE
Given the kind of capitulation Trump is dishing to him -- he would have said that if Trump had a swastika tattooed on his back.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Given the kind of capitulation Trump is dishing to him -- he would have said that if Trump had a swastika tattooed on his back.
perhaps trump will sit shiva for those he caused to be tortured to death yesterday!
Closed Thread