Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2017, 10:03 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you see someone caught up in an road accident bleeding in his car, do you just drive away ..? I mean, there's a reasonable chance it's HIS fault, maybe he's high, maybe he's drunk, maybe he was texting.. why should i have to stop for him when i'm on my way to business meetings that will give work to a dozen family..?

You guys are advocating leaving people to drown in the mediterranean sea. I'm advocating to save them and examine their situation if they rightfully can be considered as a refugee fleeing persecution.

But who am i trying to convince ? People that think that poor people are just lazy losers. People that are applauding their buffoon that's pulling out of climate agreements because hey, it's not my problem if the seychelles are disappearing under the sea, it's their problem, they should just build dams and learn to swim. I guess they just lack the entrepreneurship of our superior culture, fucking primitives.
why do you have to turn things into a black and white flawed moral argument comparison? why can't you just post about what you're actually advocating for: importing islamic muslims from some of the shittier countries into europe and america, jumping immediately to such an extreme measure before you've even considered settling them within the region.

resettling refugees in the mid east instead of sweden isn't leaving them to drown or driving past a crashed car. how fucked are you in the head to believe that? how racist are you? are you saying that the middle east as a whole is a shitty place for them to live? can you tell me, if you feel this way, why is that? how does importing them into a new region with no attempt at social integration going to address and solve the issues that caused their home nations to be unstable violent shitholes in the first place?

we get it dude you want to suck off a muzzie and the more there are the better your chances get. the issue goes a bit deeper than your grindr profiles jarnauguara and whatever the other guys called.
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-02-2017 at 10:06 AM..
Old 06-02-2017, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Pokesan, can you smell the desperation pheromones?
Old 06-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is there something wrong with the middle east? i thought it was perfectly fine just like islam. i don't see what's so much better about europe. are you one of those racist nazis i keep hearing about?
Old 06-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is there something wrong with the middle east? i thought it was perfectly fine just like islam. i don't see what's so much better about europe. are you one of those racist nazis i keep hearing about?
Kek. Lol levels there pards?
Old 06-02-2017, 10:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How special, you have a fancy pants name for when you fart.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:00 AM
Banned

i am literally a live-in bull in real life. not trolling
Old 06-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol its been like 6 months since the election and he's already finding himself wrapped up in fraud investigations nobody needs to discredit bernie he was a joke on his own and anyone still cuckin' after they got swindled is the lowest rung of the political/autistic spectrum
pizzagate detective agency is on the case
Old 06-02-2017, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you see someone caught up in an road accident bleeding in his car, do you just drive away ..? I mean, there's a reasonable chance it's HIS fault, maybe he's high, maybe he's drunk, maybe he was texting.. why should i have to stop for him when i'm on my way to business meetings that will give work to a dozen family..?

You guys are advocating leaving people to drown in the mediterranean sea. I'm advocating to save them and examine their situation if they rightfully can be considered as a refugee fleeing persecution.

But who am i trying to convince ? People that think that poor people are just lazy losers. People that are applauding their buffoon that's pulling out of climate agreements because hey, it's not my problem if the seychelles are disappearing under the sea, it's their problem, they should just build dams and learn to swim. I guess they just lack the entrepreneurship of our superior culture, fucking primitives.
I'm not anti-asylum or even anti-immigration, per-se, but I am anti-invasion.

There are lawful avenues for entering Western countries, and when these people elect to hop on a raft and enter a country illegally, they are invading. If they view the legal avenues as inadequate or unfair, it's not their prerogative to disregard them. After all, those laws are the will of the people within that country, telling their government "I want this many immigrants". No European nation's populace ever chose to accept hundreds of thousands of immigrants until it was forced on them, as if you had dinner set out and a stranger walked in the door and sat down at a place. And you figured, well, ok you can have some, it's too much trouble to call the cops and remove you and we have extra, he must be hungry anyway.

Immigrants have the capacity to improve whatever society they are going to. Living in California, some of my best friends have been first or second generation immigrants who were truly great people. One of my friends in college was even an undocumented vietnamese bananacrate-baby. Note that these people were my friends. They weren't living cordoned off in a parallel society, they went to my school, spoke my language, and associated with me. When done correctly, it's a great thing. When done incorrectly (ie, too many, or not vetted), you end up with Molenbeek or Salinas, places where an entire cloistered community has formed, separated from the wider society, and assimilation has stagnated.

Anyway that's the distinction I make. I have no problem with 30,000 or even 300,000 immigrants entering California, as long as it's lawful. I do have a problem with 3 million, illegally, which is what happened. (The figure is actually 2.3 million)
Last edited by Lune; 06-02-2017 at 01:49 PM..
Old 06-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Banned

*huffs the scent of his sweaty hands*
Old 06-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not anti-asylum or even anti-immigration, per-se, but I am anti-invasion.

There are lawful avenues for entering Western countries, and when these people elect to hop on a raft and enter a country illegally
yeah its almost like they're home has been blown up and their family killed. What jerks.

Look, if you're going to stretch the narrative to "INVASION" then its equally fair to stretch the narrative that every one of them is jesus and marry.
Closed Thread