Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2017, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] @Pokesan

Oh, maybe you are thick. Let me explain. Colin used his fame to push his beliefs on others. Obviously you aren't famous nor understand that.

Or maybe I could blame the media. They are the ones that threw his story all over the place trying to either defend him or visa-versa. That half assed QB tried to make it out that he was for the people when really he is just like the other BLM idiots who think everything is racial, and we the people need to believe that.
Last edited by dafier; 09-27-2017 at 04:31 PM..
Old 09-27-2017, 04:52 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to NecroP99 Send a message via Yahoo to NecroP99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cowboys knelt before the anthem and still got yelled at. it ain't about the flag, that's just a cover.
I am actually really surprised at what the Cowboys did. It's pretty well documented that Jerry Jones has put it out there that kneeling during the anthem is an unacceptable protest. I can tell you there is nothing he wanted less than to do any sort of demonstration whatsoever, however Trump (as per normal) stoked the fires to a point where ignoring him would make you look weak so something had to be done or the team was going to freelance it and cause 'drama'. Attacking the NFL is probably the dumbest thing he has done as president and I mean that literally (more than Korea, more than THE WALL, more than Racially insensitive comments).

Seeing the look on Jerrys face while they were doing this was so awesome though, if you could read his mind it would be screaming "TRUMP YOU F#CKING MORON LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE MAKING ME DO< REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Old 09-27-2017, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] @Pokesan

Oh, maybe you are thick. Let me explain. Colin used his fame to push his beliefs on others. Obviously you aren't famous nor understand that.

Or maybe I could blame the media. They are the ones that threw his story all over the place trying to either defend him or visa-versa. That half assed QB tried to make it out that he was for the people when really he is just like the other BLM idiots who think everything is racial, and we the people need to believe that.
famous people are allowed to have opinions.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am actually really surprised at what the Cowboys did. It's pretty well documented that Jerry Jones has put it out there that kneeling during the anthem is an unacceptable protest. I can tell you there is nothing he wanted less than to do any sort of demonstration whatsoever, however Trump (as per normal) stoked the fires to a point where ignoring him would make you look weak so something had to be done or the team was going to freelance it and cause 'drama'. Attacking the NFL is probably the dumbest thing he has done as president and I mean that literally (more than Korea, more than THE WALL, more than Racially insensitive comments).

Seeing the look on Jerrys face while they were doing this was so awesome though, if you could read his mind it would be screaming "TRUMP YOU F#CKING MORON LOOK AT WHAT YOU ARE MAKING ME DO< REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
trump is grinding an axe. nfl has bent him over behind the woodshed three times now. attempted usfl merger(bankrupt), buying the bills(ignored), kneelers(zero support from league or owners.)

dumb motherfucker doesn't learn.
Old 09-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trump is grinding an axe. nfl has bent him over behind the woodshed three times now. attempted usfl merger(bankrupt), buying the bills(ignored), kneelers(zero support from league or owners.)

Rubber strapped, what we doing

Stretching nose King ass tonight,

I be up on it I be up on it, all nite all nite

I got that fat king kryptonite

Repeat hook x2

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-27-2017, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Trump's tax plan blows
Old 09-27-2017, 10:04 PM
Banned

Quote:

I love listening to liberals say "were kicking ass and winning and the competition is getting bent over by our amazing dunks"

when you force people to apologize publicly and call anyone who voted for trump a nazi and mark the calendar for the next ass raping at the election booth you're going to get.
Old 09-27-2017, 10:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love listening to liberals say "were kicking ass and winning and the competition is getting bent over by our amazing dunks"

when you force people to apologize publicly and call anyone who voted for trump a nazi and mark the calendar for the next ass raping at the election booth you're going to get.
nfl owners aren't libs and have dunked trump every time they've tangled. but like a downs child touching the stove he's too dumb to learn.
Old 09-28-2017, 08:41 AM
Planar Protector

Now he's targeted Zuckerberg (CIA media darling).
Old 09-28-2017, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
nfl owners aren't libs and have dunked trump every time they've tangled. but like a downs child touching the stove he's too dumb to learn.
thats not the point, the point is libs like you think that it means something when an nfl owner "dunks trump" other than thanks to your inflated self esteem and self constructed bubble, you're just going to be crying at the coffee shop the day after election day again.
Closed Thread