Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2017, 07:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"- it will lock, and end, on ldon."

So on the last unlocked expansion, it will run for 3 months then the server is wiped?
Agnarr is a time-locked progression server that will start at the base game and eventually lock at Lost Dungeons of Norrath… permanently
Old 03-18-2017, 08:14 PM
Kobold

Gonna give it a try. Downloading the daybreak version of the game now. Played live a bit in beta, then from kunark to velious. Then came back a bit to whatever was happening in 05. Missed out on p99 until just last year. Ive always wanted to experience the base game up. I know agnarr wont be true classic progression. But it seems like itll be as close as im going to get anytime soon. I do love the p99 classic experience ive had so far and actually enjoying being a part of the endgame raid scene. But i want to go start to finish on fresh server just once. If it sucks ill come right back to mah classic p99.
Old 03-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Kobold

This will be the most populated Live server even when it becomes locked. They will probably have to make a second one. Glad I never rolled on Phinny or the other 2.
Old 03-18-2017, 11:37 PM
Kobold

I'm considering starting on this server. I have recently heard that Rangers really came into their own Luclin-PoP (I stopped playing EQ shortly after Luclin released), so that's pretty cool.

But Paladins have always been my favorite class. Can anyone tell me if they start to get some love Luclin-PoP, or are they still pretty much the red-headed stepchild even with those expansions?

Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-19-2017, 12:06 AM
Banned

No need to lose all your p99 friends!

Just get them to roll with you in Auld Lang Syne...
Old 03-19-2017, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Is there a thread/wiki that discusses class balance/spells/abilities/AAs/itemization in the PoP era? I know the classes got more balanced overall post-Velious, but I'm interested in the specifics of how that was achieved.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm considering starting on this server. I have recently heard that Rangers really came into their own Luclin-PoP (I stopped playing EQ shortly after Luclin released), so that's pretty cool.

But Paladins have always been my favorite class. Can anyone tell me if they start to get some love Luclin-PoP, or are they still pretty much the red-headed stepchild even with those expansions?

Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a 62 ranger over on phinny with around 60aas. With AM3/EQ and HS (chance to outright kill any humanoid mob lvl 60 or lower) my ranger is a beast. Paladins are pretty excellent in PoP. I haven't played one so I can't tell you specifics there, but i've grouped with them. They have exceptional healing abilities. I've seen paladins MT and MH in my groups before.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 03-19-2017, 05:03 AM
Aviak

Still waiting for an earlier lock, Luclin maybe.
Last edited by Draulius; 03-19-2017 at 05:10 AM..
Old 03-19-2017, 07:13 AM
Sarnak

ouai c est trop court mais ils ont besoin de clients , /bait

Sssarn

Fantasy
Old 03-19-2017, 07:38 AM
Planar Protector

Try red server guys, locks at Velious - arguably the best expansion. Available to play right now <3

No toxic raid scene, no instances, no kronos, xp pots or cash shops.
Closed Thread