Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Large Rat

Default Any active Roleplaying on this server?

Hello there!

Just a new player (technically not yet, plan to start this weekend) and I wanted to see if there were any active roleplaying going on here. I've done my searches in the forums but they were fruitless...Or I am just incompetent.

Looking forward to enjoying the classic EQ again either way though! I was just curious.

Thank you for your time![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2012, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

i roleplay as a 26 year old human male who still plays eq
Old 01-18-2012, 05:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figment [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello there!

Just a new player (technically not yet, plan to start this weekend) and I wanted to see if there were any active roleplaying going on here. I've done my searches in the forums but they were fruitless...Or I am just incompetent.

Looking forward to enjoying the classic EQ again either way though! I was just curious.

Thank you for your time![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah fuck off.... Hows that for roll play? I am a troll fyi =-)

HONEY IM HOME!!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

lol...

I RP my troll 24/7.

My DE, not so much. I naturally do arrogant intellectual, so no need to RP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Cooper, Senior Artist, SOE
Shut up and give me my ten bucks per month, little man. My Porsche needs some performance upgrades.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:28 PM
Large Rat

Hah! Well, I guess I will just see when I get into the game. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2012, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

There are actually some cool people on this server Figment, don't judge by the forums.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 01-18-2012, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are actually some cool people on this server Figment, don't judge by the forums.
what are you trying to say?

also I rp a gambling addict in EC

fuckin richgirl
Old 01-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the inspiration, I figured I'd try the forums though for EQ, from what I remember the community was always less trolly than the current MMO generation.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2012, 05:53 PM
Large Rat

Actually, I have been trying to drum up some interest here and there. There are a few who would certainly be willing, but getting them all together is always a challenge, of course.

I still intend to get some half-way srs RP going here; might start a guild for it, but I have not yet actively pursued this. I'll be happy to add your name to the hat though.

Good luck to you!
Old 01-18-2012, 07:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by godbox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i roleplay as a 26 year old human male who still plays eq
Haha. Sad i've got ya by 5 years. And good lord does the woman bitch about it. When i started playing again she got me really good. I was really excited about logging into the server for the first time and I was telling her how that sweet wonderful bliss of EQ set right in. She goes "wow do you know who else plays video games?" (in my excitement I was thinking... oh who does she know that plays games) then she followed that up with "teenagers".
Closed Thread