Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 11:30 PM
Sarnak

Question Aegis of Life worth getting anymore?

Been at Grimrot for 6 hours, only PHs. Got the camp from a Gnome who had also seen 2 PHs before I took over. If luck be a lady, she's a damn Ogre with gas and horrible facial acne. Seriously, is the Aegis worth the time it could potentially take for someone who's luck is so bad, he's lost literally every roll he's made over the past 2 months?
Old 04-03-2014, 12:01 AM
Fire Giant

Do it.
Old 04-03-2014, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zereh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do it.
ignore nilly scum,
altho i do <3 z

tbh, i wouldnt do it. solely because man fuck camping that shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 04-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Unless you have free time or feel like AFK camping it while doing house work or w/e, you would be better served xping or EC shuffling up to a Hiero cloak. Even more options are available with Velious.

However, you can kill the PH and pop over to the Groi Gutblade camp (20 min timer) and get some lionhide backpacks and rings of shadow while you do it.
Old 04-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Do it. It will always be a beneficial Item even if later it is used only for resists. It is my opinion that a person should do at least the signature type quests for their class and this is one of those.

Camp the area with your newb that is getting exp for the kills and log in your cleric/paladin to loot. Or plan ahead and do it with your paladin/cleric when they are proper level to get exp yourself.

MQ is also a possibility. I've MQ'd several pieces for guildmates as I've killed the mob in passing an open camp. Factioning up for it is not that bad either
Old 04-03-2014, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by williestargell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do it. It will always be a beneficial Item even if later it is used only for resists. It is my opinion that a person should do at least the signature type quests for their class and this is one of those.

Camp the area with your newb that is getting exp for the kills and log in your cleric/paladin to loot. Or plan ahead and do it with your paladin/cleric when they are proper level to get exp yourself.

MQ is also a possibility. I've MQ'd several pieces for guildmates as I've killed the mob in passing an open camp. Factioning up for it is not that bad either
This is good advice in general. Camping anything with low competition is infinitely more enjoyable if you're getting Xp for it. It's why I farmed Mina Glimmerwing for 5 levels on my Iksar necro. Made levels and got a bunch of red wood wands at the same time.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 04-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Sarnak

Well, I logged on this morning, knowing he would spawn @ 7:30 AM CDT. Got my scythe, so in for a penny, in for a pound, it looks like...=)
Old 04-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Sarnak

As somebody that has done it since the nerf I can honestly say I wouldn't do it again.
Old 04-05-2014, 09:21 AM
Kobold

what lvl are the skeletons around that camp? I plan on farming it but hope the skeles give exp while I kill PH's
Old 04-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIamLegend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what lvl are the skeletons around that camp? I plan on farming it but hope the skeles give exp while I kill PH's
Low lvl, around lvl 10ish. You can get faction from them though. Grimrot will eat you though if you are low enough to get xp from the skeletons.
Closed Thread