Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2017, 04:51 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Newcomer Seeking Guild!

Hello all,

I'm not exactly a newcomer, in that I did play EverQuest quite heavily way back when! I started in beta and was active through til the end of Planes of Power, by which time the "feel" of the game which had charmed me seemed to be gone. I was a guide, so I played for free and still lost the passion, which says a lot. Fortunately, it's alive and well here!

I have yet to commit to a class, but I'm open to filling in on needs (though a class with *some* solo potential would be nice). I'm sure we all remember how tough it can be starting out with nothing and knowing nobody, so a guild would be great to have. It'll take me some time to catch up, but I can promise you a really active member in return! I'm physically disabled, so I'm practically glued to my computer and could use the distraction.

If you'd be open to taking me in, I'd really appreciate it. I won't ask for leveling or material help (not that I couldn't use it, granted), but I think having the community aspect would certainly help me settle into a role and have fun. Thanks!
Old 07-03-2017, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

Heya man! The Second Sons would love yo have ya! We have lots of lower level groups going on inside guild, a general mindset of help each other to help yourself! We raid once you are of level and also do Groups to help complete epics! If you have any questions we have a post with more guild info and feel free to ask me any questions in game or here!
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 07-03-2017, 07:55 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaall Drogo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Heya man! The Second Sons would love yo have ya! We have lots of lower level groups going on inside guild, a general mindset of help each other to help yourself! We raid once you are of level and also do Groups to help complete epics! If you have any questions we have a post with more guild info and feel free to ask me any questions in game or here!
Hi there,

I appreciate your reply, as it appears it may be the only one I'm going to get! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The guild does sound like something along the lines of what I'd go for. Do you need any particular classes at the moment? That may help me to finally settle down and make a choice. A little help getting started wouldn't hurt, either (may as well be honest on that). Looking forward to hearing from you, Khaall!
Closed Thread