Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

just saw the sig too. haha you play too much man. go to the bar friend....please
Old 07-25-2013, 12:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeziyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1.2 PATCH WHEN

YOU SAID THE PATCH WOULD RELEASE IN JULY REDIGIT
I now have a huge heroin addiction and will no longer be offering support for Terraria. I have also abandoned that space game project...can't remember the name. Tell everyone I said thanks for the money!
Old 07-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Fire Giant

wipe it clean
Old 07-25-2013, 12:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peener [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reason why I started playing on this server is because I was hoping people like this would still be playing World of Warcraft.
Lol...WoW. Never could get into it.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSterben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all in good fun. I just now noticed your sig...and with all of that TMO on it I can understand why you took my comments so personally. You guys always seem to fall all over yourselves when the topic involves RMT. Of course, I've only been here for three weeks so those threads must have been beyond my level of comprehension. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, the reason you just noticed my sig is because I just edited it to show you and the other clueless trolls the characters that I legitimiately leveled or paid platinum for. I have nothing to hide. Please keep posting it's entertaining me.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

you legitimately need to go outside. just kidding though man. for all i know you probably have a 9-5 job.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

This servers goal was to provide a basic nostalgia for the "good ol' days" of EQ. I think it does that perfectly. Once you've traveled to zones you hadn't been to in years, leveled up a little bit, grouped a little bit, and wiped a couple of times the nostalgia wears off, and you get an experience that is no longer classic. However, I think it's futile to expect a truly full classic experience since
A) this is free emulator
B) its freakin 14 years later...times have changed, information is more readily available, and this games been played to death.

I feel like the majority of players will come back to enjoy this game for a couple of months and then move on, and most of the issues discussed here (sans ddos lag) won't affect them. I don't really see the need for a wipe or fresh server, and am unsure whether i would care enough to start on fresh server if there was one.

You can never stand in the same river twice.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithel1988 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just saw the sig too. haha you play too much man. go to the bar friend....please
Hey man, I play in a band (keys and synth) and enjoy hitting the bar several times a week. I am good financially, live with my woman, and work hours are solid (9-2 usually), which has enabled me to keep playing p99 for several years, without a break. I play no other games besides the occasional SNES or Civ 5. I'm merely in this thread defending this great server, which in many ways has rivaled the live trilogy experience, against those who want to see it destroyed. I'm not actively seeking attention or trying to make this about me at all, I rarely post anymore.
Old 07-25-2013, 01:02 PM
Sarnak

and there it is. glad i said "for all i know" haha
Old 07-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

EQ is fun to play and all, but you guys make the high end game seem like it has hemorrhoids. if thats the case, it needs more than a wipe. TEEHEE
Closed Thread