View Poll Results: Options for the server
Do nothing\Fix duping or ddos only 116 40.56%
Wipe it clean\Start fresh 71 24.83%
Open a third p99 server 99 34.62%
Voters: 286. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Sarnak

people have been duping since the dawn of the new era.

i've seen backpacks full of manastones. and it's not even safe to say that most of those players are still banned, probably just some. How many times have you seen a notorious duping toon walking around EC tunnel? I know I've seen a couple recently.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Last edited by Waedawen; 07-25-2013 at 04:49 PM..
Old 07-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by aowen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asking that question while neglecting to figure out if that is even possible is like getting a boner with no girl or hands to take care of it.
Mental power, my son.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Where's the vote to shut up and move this to RnF?

Kidding. No wipe... unless there's a way to just wipe all characters older than 1 year.

Still kidding.
Old 07-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aowen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you'd rather just find out if people would like another server? Do you really need a poll for that? No shit they would. Asking that question while neglecting to figure out if that is even possible is like getting a boner with no girl or hands to take care of it.
It wasn't my poll. Maybe it was just someone's idea of a fun way to pass some time with the server down? Maybe you need to chill out?
Old 07-25-2013, 04:59 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Reppy Send a message via AIM to Reppy Send a message via Yahoo to Reppy

Just fix the problem at hand, Starting over for about 90% of the population that are legit maybe not. But for the legit player base we lose everything because some f*** tards are being kids, I am all for fixing the problem that we have right now. As for the people that need/ have to cheat in a free private server that is there issue alone not for the legit players, although it is unfair, because of a few . It is a game and something that should be enjoyed. I do agree that something needs to be done as far as hording all the end game loots for one guild, however if no one challenges the guild, then why not, No top end guild just popped up to the top. As far as most of the problems such as leap frogging etc, How do you even consider some rules of engagement for a guild clearing a path to get to a raid mob.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:09 PM
Orc

Default Chilling out

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't my poll. Maybe it was just someone's idea of a fun way to pass some time with the server down? Maybe you need to chill out?
Maybe when I write a post asking legitimate questions about a topic being polled on, such as how a new server is going to be practically implemented, you offer constructive criticism instead of saying it's irrelevant and not the intent of the post. It is something many people would enjoy, so I would think working it out rather than nay-saying would be the the more golden of paths.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Maybe when I write a post asking legitimate questions about a topic being polled on, such as how a new server is going to be practically implemented, you offer constructive criticism instead of saying it's irrelevant and not the intent of the post. It is something many people would enjoy, so I would think working it out rather than nay-saying would be the the more golden of paths.
I don't know what you think I said to upset you. Someone posted a poll, I posted my thoughts. You posted yours. Let's move on.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

bet you 90 % of the peeps who wants a wipe are below lvl 30 noobs with no gear and plat.

as for someone who's been playing here for 3 years, has multiple high lvls / gear / coin. i'd be pissed if a wipe was to happen
Old 07-25-2013, 05:20 PM
Orc

I'd like to propose a fourth option: make a new server with an instance of World of Warcraft installed on it so all of you whiny bitches voting for #2 and #3 can enjoy a game that's more accommodating to your play-style.
Old 07-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
New server with automatic timeline patching with dupes and bugs fixed.

pras
Ele, I love you!

This is what the majority of us may want, and Ele is suggesting it is out of reach currently. Personally I'd love to see a new sever launch, I'd play both Blue and the new server. The duping and bugs may not be fixed, and may never be fixed...
Closed Thread