Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 12:35 PM
Banned

Default Spergloids.

Please provide a detailed description of your issue or question along with any error messages so we may assist you. Do not include any additional personal information when submitting this feedback.
Any Linux distribution I download I can install on any computer. They are competitive and interoperable with Microsoft protocols and APIs. This will only improve over time.

I legally acquired a license through my manufacturer. However I do not have access to your software. This is going to be the main reason I stop using Microsoft products all together. I am extremely disappointed that I cannot reinstall Microsoft Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit with a digital download. Microsoft is denying itself access to customers who will repair their own software and hardware with alternatives, over what I consider an extremely trivial issue (who gets to distribute and install your software, and of course Microsoft should be the one doing this, not 3rd parties).

My system primarily failed to boot after a Microsoft Windows Critical update.

I thank you for enlightening me as to the corrupt and flawed business model and helping to educate millions on much better software and business practices.

Yours truly, [redacted IRL name]

p.s. Linux Mint Cinnamon looks really proming. This isnt the first time I've jumped ship from microsoft, I've just been too lazy until now to make the switch again (I got a free computer with win7 installed) it worked great for spergloidquest until I bothered to actually do maintenance on it (esterogen + spring cleaning + spergloidysphoria).

P.p.s fuk u all, ESPECIALLY Radditsu,

and especially now Aviann, UR A FIREGIANT BRO (and thats ok with me, but appearently u feel mad about it)
Old 03-19-2015, 12:37 PM
Banned

what's your question?
Old 03-19-2015, 12:39 PM
Banned

Feedback is no a question, also were do you see ??? in my post. The only punctuation I used was . and , and ( ).

I was making a statement of fact for the ultimate spergloids out there (those poor souls chained to desks and phones at microsoft)
Old 03-19-2015, 12:40 PM
Banned

Also, [ ] is probably considered punctuation as well.

But alas, I am a very low level (maybe ~ level 3, sperglette) so I probably don't have the skill points to understand grammer all that well. Or have super accurate typing abilitiy
Old 03-19-2015, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

pity reply
Old 03-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Aviak

what the fuck
Old 03-19-2015, 12:49 PM
Banned

go to bed
Old 03-19-2015, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezalor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pity reply

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 03-19-2015, 03:09 PM
Banned

I'm considering a Win 7 / openSUSE dual boot for funsies.
Old 03-19-2015, 05:07 PM
Banned

sooooooo far i'm really impressed with mint, the liveusb i created is baller and rock solid and <3 my hardware liek it was made for it (amd x4 640, and shiity shiiiityyyyy nvidia chipsets from 10 yrs ago (north, south bridge)and pci video

oh and it grabbed my ancient netgear b/g thumb like a champ
Closed Thread