Default Blue sucks red sucks a little less

Wiggling and wiggles for all to wig out
Old 11-13-2015, 07:27 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to hammbone

16YO game - you shocked?
Old 11-13-2015, 07:54 PM
Banned

Time to wipe / delete the box and let the neckbeards die off. Survival of the fittest.
Old 11-17-2015, 02:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mus3t11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Time to wipe / delete the box and let the neckbeards die off. Survival of the fittest.
I deleted my Mage, actually let his corpse rott. I remember playing Everquest and it was hard to get to level 8. To my dismay in less than a couple of hours wiggles was 8.

I couldn't buy a fucking spell. I couldn't ask for help because akanon is a dead zone and I am not running to gfay to get player versus playered on by a twink.

Wiggler
Old 11-17-2015, 02:56 PM
Banned

start a low lvl, non twink pvp event/weekly thing?

welcome to the sand box, no one's gonna build it for you
Old 11-17-2015, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggleroom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I deleted my Mage, actually let his corpse rott. I remember playing Everquest and it was hard to get to level 8. To my dismay in less than a couple of hours wiggles was 8.

I couldn't buy a fucking spell. I couldn't ask for help because akanon is a dead zone and I am not running to gfay to get player versus playered on by a twink.

Wiggler
I've been playing a new character in GFay/CB. PvP barely happens, it's not always twinks, and you can gate just fine. No need to let PvP that hasn't happened yet keep you out of zones.

Also, technically, if you prefer the experience of slow leveling and being able to buy a spell or two when you reach a new spell level, you could just farm level 1-4 mobs at level 8 until you have 4pp. Once you get to 12 and get one pet spell, you could then farm the LFay bandit sisters for plat for the rest of your spells.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggleroom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wiggler
its peasants like this that make the world feel alive and fun to kill for gods children blessed with clickies and manastones. ty for your service.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
start a low lvl, non twink pvp event/weekly thing?

welcome to the sand box, no one's gonna build it for you
This is the best idea I have heard in months on here.

Will it happen? Highly doubtful.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:38 PM
Banned

Yeah and if no one does it and isn't interested.. they are probably interested in doing ... other things

Having Freeport vs Neriak back in the days was some of the best (though not the deepest) pvp funwise.
Old 11-17-2015, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

or just ask literally anyone in /ooc (global channel) for some spell money and stop being a lazy wasteful bitter peck
Closed Thread